I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Huh????"
Boxer Mike Tyson, who has been making the rounds on Scarbourough Country and other TV shows saying he's going to fight female boxers, is now saying that he's going to fight 60something singer Tom Jones in a charity match.
Um, yeah, OK. I'll believe that when I see it. For two reasons: one, this is from WENN, an entertainment news service that provides news to several sites, including the IMDB, and their info can be shaky sometimes. Second, as a longtime Tom Jones fan, I can't see any reason why Jones would lower himself like this. I mean, Horshack from Welcome Back, Kotter fought in a celeb match (I think it was against Screech, which tells you all you need to know), but why would Jones want to do it?
[via Best Week Ever]
Here's some news for all you John Mayer fans: the singer will appear on the season opener of CSI! Mayer has a new album coming out, titled Continuum, and he'll perform two songs ("Waiting on the World to Change" and "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room") on the two-parter when it airs on CBS September 21 and 28.
Danny Bonaduce also guest stars, as a dead rock star. His dead body is a wonderland.
Danny Bonaduce - 38%
Corey Feldman - 38%
Dustin Diamond (Screech, Saved By The Bell) - 15%
Ron Howard - 9%
OK, I can understand some of those, but Opie? Opie?!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Cast Photos
- 'Red Band Society' Premiere and Cast Photos
- 'Under the Dome': 19 Shocking Moments from 'Turn'
- [Video] 'The Mindy Project' Season 3 Preview: Awkward Sex, Gossip and Danny's Special Skills
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19 Premiere Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- Mindy Project: Pop-Up Exes, a Killer Cousin and 6 More Season 3 Nuggets
- Thursday Night Football Spikes Rihanna Song After Public Clash With Singer
- Hannibal Video: The Dangerous 'Allure' of the Plastic Kill Suit
- Sneak Peek: Pay Your First Visit to Syfy's Town of the Living Dead
- Ratings: Dancing With the Stars Dips to Premiere Low, Dome Rises
- More From TVLine