I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Huh????"
Boxer Mike Tyson, who has been making the rounds on Scarbourough Country and other TV shows saying he's going to fight female boxers, is now saying that he's going to fight 60something singer Tom Jones in a charity match.
Um, yeah, OK. I'll believe that when I see it. For two reasons: one, this is from WENN, an entertainment news service that provides news to several sites, including the IMDB, and their info can be shaky sometimes. Second, as a longtime Tom Jones fan, I can't see any reason why Jones would lower himself like this. I mean, Horshack from Welcome Back, Kotter fought in a celeb match (I think it was against Screech, which tells you all you need to know), but why would Jones want to do it?
[via Best Week Ever]
Here's some news for all you John Mayer fans: the singer will appear on the season opener of CSI! Mayer has a new album coming out, titled Continuum, and he'll perform two songs ("Waiting on the World to Change" and "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room") on the two-parter when it airs on CBS September 21 and 28.
Danny Bonaduce also guest stars, as a dead rock star. His dead body is a wonderland.
Danny Bonaduce - 38%
Corey Feldman - 38%
Dustin Diamond (Screech, Saved By The Bell) - 15%
Ron Howard - 9%
OK, I can understand some of those, but Opie? Opie?!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Key & Peele' Season 4 gets more episodes, animated series in the works
- 'The Tomorrow People' moves to Mondays: Watch the Jedikiah-Astrid video
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for Season 8 ... and Season 9 and Season 10
- TV ratings: 'The Voice' and 'About a Boy' dip Tuesday while 'Agents of SHIELD' improves
- Backstage at 'Saturday Night Live': Lena Dunham reveals Adam might die on 'Girls' next season?
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive Vikings Sneak Peek: Lagertha's New Husband May Be an Earl, But He's No Prince
- Exclusive Teen Wolf Sneak Peek: 'Stiles is Dying'
- Mad Men Season 7 First Look Photos: Are Don and Peggy About to Take Off?
- Scoop: Covert Affairs Adds Body of Proof Alum as Series Regular, Annie's New Romantic Interest
- Pilot Scoop: Once Upon a Time's Rose McIver Lands Lead Role in The CW's iZombie
- More From TVLine