According to Entertainment Weekly, the episode is still being written so the roles are still taking shape.
Earlier this season Gervais reprised his role of David Brent from the UK version of 'The Office' and made a brief cameo opposite Steve Carell's Michael Scott. EW's source warned that viewers shouldn't assume Gervais or Arnett will play the new boss of Dunder Mifflin.
In other casting news ...
• Danny Bonaduce, Shannen Doherty and Barry Williams will star in new Syfy TV movies. Williams and Bonaduce will hunt Bigfoot and Doherty will star in 'Gretl' as the long lost sister of Hansel. Syfy is also prepping flicks about zombies and leprechauns. [TV Guide]
• Natasha Henstridge is heading to The CW's 'Secret Circle.' In the pilot, Henstridge will play the vice principal of New Salem High School, somebody who is familiar with the witch coven. [TVLine]
• Elizabeth Perkins will star opposite Michael Chiklis in CBS's 'Vince Uncensored.' The former 'Weeds' star will play Janet, a teacher and wife to Chiklis' Vince. The pilot follows Vince as he starts changing the way he lives his life after a medical problem. [Deadline]
Eric Cartman may hate "gingers," but the rest of us know that the redheads in TV land are some of the greatest stars in tube history. In honor of Conan O'Brien's return to late night on Nov. 8 -- yes, spoiler, he made our list -- here are our picks for the top 22 TV redheads of all time:
Never one to shy away from controversy, Bonaduce addressed Dey's absence first. "The only way you can reach Susan Dey is, I think, by teleprompter. She does not come out of the cave as far as I can tell," he said.
Watch the video after the jump.
Where are 'The Partridge Family' stars now? They invited you to 'C'mon Get Happy,' but did the cast of 'The Partridge Family' follow its own advice? David Cassidy, Danny Bonaduce, Brian Forster and Suzanne Crough are among the stars of the classic 1970s musical sitcom that reunited this morning on NBC's 'Today.'
Some of the TV family members have stayed in the public eye since their days of donning crushed velvet and singing 'I Think I Love You,' while others have long since gotten off the pop culture bus. Here's where the Partridges flew following the cancellation of the series in 1974.
PopEater is reporting that the Bonaduce's divorce is a done deal, and he has to shell out $16K a month in spousal and child support. Guess how he's going to earn the cash -- a dating reality show called The Next Mrs. Bonaduce!
Now, what girl in her right mind would participate in such a fiasco? I mean, I have to admit that I watched his show, Breaking Bonaduce, a few times, and was weirdly transfixed to his train wreck of a life.
It gets better. They will have a bulimic stall in the ladies' room and a transsexual stall in the men's. They also plan on having a photo booth where diners can have a mug shot-style photograph taken. And if you produce the real thing of yourself, you win a prize.
I'm sure for a little extra, Bonaduce will beat up anybody in the restaurant. This may very well be the greatest restaurant that ever existed. Gordon Ramsay could learn a thing or two from this idea. I don't think they even need to serve good food.
What do you get when you mix Dustin Diamond, Danny Bonaduce, and Todd Bridges? Well, probably the worst references ever, but beyond that, you get the cast of the new CMT celebrity reality show Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling.
The three men will join other celebs such as Tiffany, Butterbean (?), Trishelle Canatella (from The Real World - God help us), Nikki Ziering, and Frank Stallone (Sylvester's brother), who will try to out-wrestle each other. Actually, it won't be all wrestling. They will also get points for trash talking and working the audience, just like in real wrestling!
You've probably seen the video by now (if not, it's after the jump). Jonny Fairplay and Bonaduce were on the stage together during some reality awards show for FOX when Fairplay jumped on Bonaduce and dry humped him.
Last week, I told you all about the glorious incident in which Danny Bonaduce gave Jon "Fairplay" Dalton a heaping serving of whip ass. Dalton asserted that he was going to press charges after the incident and followed up on the threat, giving Bonaduce one more trip in a squad car to tell his grandchildren about.
Well, as we all predicted the charges have been dropped.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Pamela Anderson got married again this weekend. Guests were treated to mac-n-cheese. Mmm!
- Danny Bonaduce won't be charged for throwing Johnny Fairplay face-first onto a stage and breaking his teeth. The D.A.'s office basically said that Johnny had it coming to him.
- Why I want a reality show about Larry Birkhead raising Daniellyn to succeed.
Do you miss Ben Stein? Of course you do. Well, the former Nixon speech writer, former host of Win Ben Stein's Money, and former guy who said "Bueller?" is returning to television as the host of America's Most Smartest Model, a series that will determine if being beautiful also means you have the cognitive ability of a lump of Play-Doh. The competition series, co-hosted by Mary Alice Stephenson, pits seven male models and seven female models against one another to determine who's the most intelligent. The winner gets $100,000.
It's a miracle they made it that long, really. If you're like me and the most you've seen of Breaking Bonaduce was on The Soup, you've seen enough to know know she puts up with a lot of shit from him. And it's not just his on-again, off-again addictions to drugs and alcohol. The dude has a raging temper. She was a real trooper for sticking around, but things apparently just got to be too much for her. I guess Dr. Phil failed.
Bonaduce announced the divorce this week while being interviewed on Adam Carolla's syndicated radio show.
Now, here's where the restraint comes in. Danny is chowing down at a sidewalk cafe somewhere in Los Angeles, and John Conner (no, not the guy from the Terminator movies) approaches him with a video camera and a microphone and proceeds to ask him questions about a conspiracy concerning our government's involvement in the 9/11 attacks. Now, I'm not even a Z-list celebrity, but if this guy came up to me, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be quite as composed as Danny manages to be. He calmly lets the guy have it verbally, dropping a few F and S bombs here and there, while still eating his lunch. Impressive.
Although, it does seem like Danny would strip naked and bark like a dog if President Bush asked him to. Let's hope that W doesn't use these powers of persuasion over him for evil purposes. However, if he asks Bonaduce to move to Korea and start bugging Kim Jong-il, I think I'd be okay with that.
Danny and his wife Gretchen will be on Dr. Phil today as part of The Bald One's examination of "Out-of-Control Husbands." The funny thing is, right now Bonaduce is sober and, according to Gretchen, is becoming a model citizen. But she doesn't know how long this will last. So I guess it's up to Dr. Phil to yell some sense into both of them. Here's the thing, though: most people take Phil's orders and just sit there and sob. But we know Danny's a feisty one. Don't know why they think Dr. Phil will solve their problems, but at least it'll be fun to watch.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Another Week of Bomb Squad Domination
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Big Brother Down But on Top, CBS Dramas Rise, Wipeout Plunges
- Grey's Anatomy Admits The Americans' Annet Mahendru
- Teen Wolf Sneak Peek: Sparks Fly on Scott and Kira's First 'Real' Date
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- Once Upon a Time First Look: Frozen's Elsa Gets Cold Shoulder in Storybrooke
- More From TVLine