According to the Hollywood Reporter, Elin made the request before the New York congressman resigned following a lewd photo scandal. Elin said he's gotten no response from Weiner.
A few months ago Elin tried to get fired 'Two and a Half Men' star Charlie Sheen to appear on 'Entourage.' The series has had many notable guest stars over the years, including Mandy Moore, Bob Saget and Gary Busey.
In other TV news ...
Suffice to say, Rourke made the most interesting speech of the night. And by "interesting," I'm not even talking about his striped hair or the beard that makes his boxing-worn face look even weirder. No, all he had to do was open his mouth. He said the word "balls" twice, and then said something else that sounded like it was beeped.
Finally, he affectionately called his Wrestler director, Darren Aronofsky, a "tough son of a bitch," prompting Aronofsky to kiddingly flip Rourke the finger... on camera.
I think it's official now: American Movie Classics has become the new hip network to watch. And that's something that we couldn't have predicted just a couple of years ago.
After bringing the critically-acclaimed Mad Men to the network and the new series Breaking Bad (not to mention Hustle), AMC has announced that director Darren Aronofsky (Pi, Requiem For A Dream,The Fountain) is developing a new series for the cable network titled Riverview Towers, about a family that moves into an apartment complex and spooky things start to happen.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Revenge Welcomes Suits' Gina Torres as a Shady Socialite in Season 4
- TVLine Items: JAG Vet to Scorpion, Amy Adams' SNL Promos and More
- Covert Affairs Finale Sneak Peek: Can Calder Keep Auggie Safe?
- The Goldbergs Enlists Charlie Sheen to Reprise His Ferris Bueller Role
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Once, NCIS, The 100, Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Bones, H50, Castle and More
- More From TVLine
- Madonna Compares Album Leak to 'Rape' and 'Terrorism'
- Demi Lovato: The 'Revolutionary' Kim Kardashian Helped Me Accept My Body
- This 'Star Wars' Themed Light Show Sets the Bar for All Future Christmas Light Shows
- Jim Bob Duggar Dismisses Change.org Petition: 'They Won't Succeed'
- Anna Kendrick Makes David Letterman Blush with Furry Sex Toys and Ambien Stories
- More From ET