This Monday, August 6 at 9:00 p.m., VH1's new series, The Pick-Up Artist, debuts.
Mystery, reknowned woman picker-upper, is the center of the new reality series. Mystery takes in six dorky guys and tries to transform them into babe magnets. One man is eliminated during each episode, with the champion going home with $50,000.
Based on some of the comments on the Popwatch blog, I already know this clip is old, but since it's new to me, it's probably also new to many other people.
And also, anything with Sam Rockwell is worth checking out at least once.
Rockwell plays Batman, though he's not the dark, mysterious hero we're all familiar with. Actually, he does everything in his power to ruin things for Robin (Justin Long, the "Mac" in those Mac/PC ads) as Robin tries to woo a lady (Callie Thorne of Rescue Me) at a local restaurant.
(S02E18) This wasn't the funniest episode of Everybody Hates Chris, but I did like how it explored the dynamic between Chris and his father.
Kurt Vonnegut once told McSweeneys that a male writer should never write about his father: "you learn about life by the accidents you have, over and over again, and your father is always in your head when that stuff happens."
Lucky: I'm not sayin' stumpin' isn't risky. When you're out there with nothing but chains, beer and a winch you could rip your arm off and there ain't no one out there to sue.
Hank wasn't featured much in this episode, and that's rare. It seems that even when the plot doesn't revolve around Hank, he still serves as the lone voice of reason that helps maintain some semblance of sanity and common sense among his friends and family. Ultimately, he's the one that helps guide the story to its conclusion. This episode, however, focused on Luanne and Lucky, two people who pretty much live by their own code, which doesn't leave much room for Hank or anyone else. It also left us viewers with a nice little story about the compromises and sacrifices one has to make when they decide to spend their lives with someone.
Eh. The doctor thing doesn't really do it for me. What other categories could we choose to vote on most date-able actors? Bad boys? Nerds? Cops? Superheroes? What characteristic do you find sexy?
While that's super gross, Joe Simpson remains the ultimate creepy dad for talking about the size of daughter Jessica Simpson's breasts.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from ?Paris Is Burning?
- 'The Amazing Race' Leg 3 Prediction: Which Team Will Go Home Next?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 22 Prediction: Who Will Be Sent Home in Week 10?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 7.4 Photos: The Heaven and Hell Ball
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Recap: Sexual Foibles
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: 'Tonya, You Negligent Slut!'
- Scandal Recap: White House Frown
- Heroes Reborn Recap: Suicide Squad
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Secrets and Spies, Plus: The Witnesses as Roomies
- The Originals Premiere: EP Talks Klaus and Cami's Hurdle, Hayley's Surprising Return and That Twisted Prophecy
- More From TVLine
- Jill Zarin's Says She's 'a Little Off' Since Her Car Accident
- Star Sightings October 2015
- David Foster Praises Wife Yolanda's Courage During Her Battle With Lyme Disease
- Gigi Hadid Gets Emotional About Her Family's Battle With Lyme Disease
- Jon Gosselin Wishes Twins Mady and Cara a Happy 15th Birthday With Throwback Pic
- More From ET