But there was one aspect of that era that was a huge turn off for Chelsea Handler. "I just don't like a lot of hair," she explained. "I don't like it on women. I don't like it on men." And pornography of that era certainly had a lot more of that going on.
The premiere episode will be judged by Brian Posehn of Just Shoot Me, Steve Schirripa of The Sopranos, and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Other judges include Adam Carolla of Drawn Together, Kate Walsh of Private Practice, Andy Dick of Less Than Perfect, Ron White, Dave Navarro, Greg Giraldo, Jim Norton, and JB Smoove of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Do not adjust your web browser. You are now entering the Retro Squad, where we are reviewing past episodes of classic TV shows.
(S02E13) Originally aired March 13th, 2005 -- There are way too many great episodes of Arrested Development. I can't think of any other sitcom that has as much replay value as this show does. Maybe Seinfeld, but c'mon - Jerry, Kramer, George, and Elaine had a lot of stinkers. I don't think the Bluths ever disappointed. When we nominated Arrested Development to get the "Retro Squad" treatment, "Motherboy XXX" immediately popped into my head. It's one of my favorites because it blends so many different stories together and it includes what I think is quite possibly the funniest, and most important, inside joke ever featured on the show.
The new show, which is currently casting for tapings on both coasts in Los Angeles and New York, will be hosted by Dave Attell. Yeah, remember him? The former stand-up comic from New York had his own show on Comedy Central called Insomniac with Dave Attell. I used to love that show. Attell would walk around the streets of different cities (mostly here in the States, but he went aboard too) and talk to people who were completely inebriated. He also occasionally talked to people who worked night shifts. I think he'll be a great host for this new project.
I think that because this show is on Comedy Central, it's going to be way more interesting and entertaining than the train wreck that is America's Got Talent. What do you think? Will you watch the new Gong Show?
Just to clear up any potential confusion, this post is not about traveling television sets, nor is it about fictional TV characters who happen to travel. This is a list dedicated to real travelers who have taken us on fantastic journeys in the form of their own television shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.17 Photos: Tony's Dad Offers His Expertise to the Team
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 8 Girls Performance Rankings
- NBC Sets Summer 2015 Premiere Dates with 'Hannibal,' 'America's Got Talent' and More
- First Look at 'Supergirl' Costume for CBS
- 4 Reasons to Binge-Watch Netflix's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'
- More From BuddyTV
- Glee Recap: Hostile Makeover
- Pilots: Lying Game's Alexandra Chando Is Among The CW's Dead People
- Pilots: Lauren Ambrose Rounds Out Cast of ABC's '70s-Set Broad Squad
- Gotham Casts Tech Guru Lucius Fox
- Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman, Black Canary and More: Which Crimefighting Costume Is Most Super?
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian Poses Fully Nude for Photo Shoot in 'KUTWK' Premiere
- 'Insurgent' Star Jai Courtney Has a 'Tumultuous Relationship' With Theo James
- 8 Celebrities Who Waist Train
- Inside the $75 Million World of Wolfgang Puck, Chef to the Stars
- 'Big Bang Theory' Pays Tribute to Leonard Nimoy: Impact Was 'Everlasting'
- More From ET