But there was one aspect of that era that was a huge turn off for Chelsea Handler. "I just don't like a lot of hair," she explained. "I don't like it on women. I don't like it on men." And pornography of that era certainly had a lot more of that going on.
The premiere episode will be judged by Brian Posehn of Just Shoot Me, Steve Schirripa of The Sopranos, and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Other judges include Adam Carolla of Drawn Together, Kate Walsh of Private Practice, Andy Dick of Less Than Perfect, Ron White, Dave Navarro, Greg Giraldo, Jim Norton, and JB Smoove of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Do not adjust your web browser. You are now entering the Retro Squad, where we are reviewing past episodes of classic TV shows.
(S02E13) Originally aired March 13th, 2005 -- There are way too many great episodes of Arrested Development. I can't think of any other sitcom that has as much replay value as this show does. Maybe Seinfeld, but c'mon - Jerry, Kramer, George, and Elaine had a lot of stinkers. I don't think the Bluths ever disappointed. When we nominated Arrested Development to get the "Retro Squad" treatment, "Motherboy XXX" immediately popped into my head. It's one of my favorites because it blends so many different stories together and it includes what I think is quite possibly the funniest, and most important, inside joke ever featured on the show.
The new show, which is currently casting for tapings on both coasts in Los Angeles and New York, will be hosted by Dave Attell. Yeah, remember him? The former stand-up comic from New York had his own show on Comedy Central called Insomniac with Dave Attell. I used to love that show. Attell would walk around the streets of different cities (mostly here in the States, but he went aboard too) and talk to people who were completely inebriated. He also occasionally talked to people who worked night shifts. I think he'll be a great host for this new project.
I think that because this show is on Comedy Central, it's going to be way more interesting and entertaining than the train wreck that is America's Got Talent. What do you think? Will you watch the new Gong Show?
Just to clear up any potential confusion, this post is not about traveling television sets, nor is it about fictional TV characters who happen to travel. This is a list dedicated to real travelers who have taken us on fantastic journeys in the form of their own television shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from ?Big Brother 17? Week 10
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of 'Gunn and Heid'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' First Impressions: Who Will Win Season 21?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Cast: 'UnREAL' Star and More New Faces
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Star Ashley Iaconetti: 'I Knew Jared Just Wasn't That Into Me'
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Castle Meets The O.C., Rob Riggle Gets Fresh and More
- Nashville's Chaley Rose to Return
- Did Mr. Robot Need More Tyrell? Where Is Ray Donovan's Son? Arrow Misfire? Weak Whispers UFOs? And More TV Qs
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, Castle, The Good Wife, Bones, Big Bang, Supernatural and More
- Days of Our Lives Photo: Peter Reckell Returns as Bo for NBC Soap's 50th
- More From TVLine
- Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Chelsea Asks Judge to Be Reunited With the Man She Was Found With
- Move Over, Nicki Minaj! Miley Cyrus Gets Dissed by Another Rapper
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals If She Ever Misses Being Bruce
- Miranda Lambert Posts Heart-Wrenching Instagram Selfie
- Blue Ivy & Jay Z Dedicate Songs to Beyonce for Her 34th Birthday: See Which Tunes They Picked!
- More From ET