August 28, 2014
by Anna Dimond, posted Oct 25th 2010 1:45PM
Fresh-faced, optimistic, and totally earnest, the four twentysomethings who created and star on MTV's 'The Buried Life' have a lot of things going for them: Hunky, all-American good looks (although they're actually Canadian). More than half a million "friends" on Facebook. And a successful show on MTV which relies entirely on their personalities, on-camera chemistry, and real-deal authenticity.
Now in its second season, the show's premise is deceptively simple: The stars -- Dave Lingwood, Ben Nemtin, Duncan Penn, and his brother, Jonnie Penn -- ask each other (and thus, their viewers) 'what do you want to do before you die'?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Teams of 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 11: Top 4 Performance Rankings
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Interview: Paris Barclay Teases 'More Sad Days Than Happy Days' in Season 7
- 'True Blood' Series Finale: Why Sookie Made a Big Mistake
- 'The Flash' Preview: Flash Reunites with Arrow, Meets Weather Wizard
- More From BuddyTV
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once, Walking Dead, The Mentalist, B99, Beast, Resurrection and More!
- Longmire Cancelled by A&E — Might Another Network Lasso the Drama?
- TVLine Items: Pretty Little DWTS Rumors, Ground Floor Scoop and More
- Frasier Vet David Hyde Pierce to Recur on Good Wife — As Alicia's [Spoiler]?
- It's Official: Bill Gedde Exits The View Ahead of Rosie O'Donnell's Return; Rachel Maddow EP Taking Over
- More From TVLine