July 31, 2014
by Anna Dimond, posted Oct 25th 2010 1:45PM
Fresh-faced, optimistic, and totally earnest, the four twentysomethings who created and star on MTV's 'The Buried Life' have a lot of things going for them: Hunky, all-American good looks (although they're actually Canadian). More than half a million "friends" on Facebook. And a successful show on MTV which relies entirely on their personalities, on-camera chemistry, and real-deal authenticity.
Now in its second season, the show's premise is deceptively simple: The stars -- Dave Lingwood, Ben Nemtin, Duncan Penn, and his brother, Jonnie Penn -- ask each other (and thus, their viewers) 'what do you want to do before you die'?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- More From TVLine
- Fox News Anchor Bob Beckel Calls 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman A 'Slut'
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah'
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus' Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- More From ET