March 30, 2015
by Anna Dimond, posted Oct 25th 2010 1:45PM
Fresh-faced, optimistic, and totally earnest, the four twentysomethings who created and star on MTV's 'The Buried Life' have a lot of things going for them: Hunky, all-American good looks (although they're actually Canadian). More than half a million "friends" on Facebook. And a successful show on MTV which relies entirely on their personalities, on-camera chemistry, and real-deal authenticity.
Now in its second season, the show's premise is deceptively simple: The stars -- Dave Lingwood, Ben Nemtin, Duncan Penn, and his brother, Jonnie Penn -- ask each other (and thus, their viewers) 'what do you want to do before you die'?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.19 Photos: What New Secrets Will Victoria Uncover?
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.18 Photos: OPA Helps a Congressman's Father
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale: 22 Moments of Despair and a Bit of Hope from 'Conquer'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 20 Key Moments to Freeing the Author in 'Best Laid Plans'
- 'The Daily Show' Announces Trevor Noah as New Host
- More From BuddyTV
- ABC Family Orders Shadowhunters, Based on The Mortal Instruments Series
- TVLine Items: Chilling Humans Teaser, Fosters Actor Battles YouTube & More
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Scorpion, S.H.I.E.L.D., Arrow, Justified, Bates, Once, Laura, iZombie and More
- Ratings: Once Ties Low, Last Man and Secrets and Lies Slip, Good Wife Steady
- Revenge First Look: Victoria Plots Her Next Move After Emily's Big Reveal
- More From TVLine
- Madonna & Taylor Swift Perform 'Ghosttown' at the iHeartRadio Awards: Here Are the 8 Best Moments!
- North West Had the Most Adorable Easter Already -- See Her Smile!
- Jenny McCarthy on 'The View': I Give It One More Year 'Then the Titanic Might Go Down'
- Star Sightings March 2015
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Gravity' Is So Much Scarier without Music in New Silent Edition
- More From ET