April 18, 2014
by Anna Dimond, posted Oct 25th 2010 1:45PM
Fresh-faced, optimistic, and totally earnest, the four twentysomethings who created and star on MTV's 'The Buried Life' have a lot of things going for them: Hunky, all-American good looks (although they're actually Canadian). More than half a million "friends" on Facebook. And a successful show on MTV which relies entirely on their personalities, on-camera chemistry, and real-deal authenticity.
Now in its second season, the show's premise is deceptively simple: The stars -- Dave Lingwood, Ben Nemtin, Duncan Penn, and his brother, Jonnie Penn -- ask each other (and thus, their viewers) 'what do you want to do before you die'?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Vampire Diaries' Quotes from 'Resident Evil'
- 'Scandal' Season 3: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Ugly, Ugly
- 'Glee' Episode 5.18 Photos: First Look at Guest Star Shirley MacLaine
- 'Scandal' Season 3 Finale Recap: Actions Have Consequences
- 'Parenthood' Season 5 Finale Recap: The End of an Era
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Scandal Finale Draws Record Crowd
- Exclusive Castle Sneak Peek: Can 'Captain' Rick and 'Cupcake' Kate Solve a '70s Murder?
- Scandal Bloopers? Jimmy Kimmel Has It Handled
- What to Watch Friday: Shark Tank's Vino Frenzy, Hannibal Regresses, Unforgettable and More
- Parenthood Finale Recap: Change is Good
- More From TVLine