And of course it also spotlights celebrities who take the time to reach out as well. How else are you going to lure in as many viewers as you can? With the likes of Bieber, Gaga, Colbert, Fallon, Ferrell and Wilde, of course.
It was a star-studded event, and all the cool kids were there to accept awards. The show also accepted plenty of rocking musical performances by Foster the People, Demi Lovato, One Republic and B.o.B, and Jane Lynch took to the stage to perform 'Hold On' with Wilson Phillips.
Ramsay was telling an anecdote about one such outing on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (Weeknights, 12AM ET on ABC) when he lost his cool after host Kimmel kept interrupting him. It was a lively night for the person with their finger on the ABC censor button as the potty-mouthed chef started cursing.
The problem was that Kimmel simply couldn't get his head around the idea of the famously super-skinny Victoria actually letting food pass her lips. (And we're sure he's not the only one.) When Ramsay -- let's face it -- rather implausibly claimed that Posh "eats like a horse," Kimmel said, "What kind of a horse? A very thin horse. ... One of those carousel horses?"
After Beckham revealed that he had two full sleeves of tats, Ferguson asked him if he had any on his "business." Then as a joke, he said he was thinking of getting one on his.
Beckham took the suggestion seriously in his own mind as the pair started considering what they would get tattooed there. But then, Ferguson chickened out saying he wouldn't want Doug, his tattoo artist, "messing around my junk with a painful pen."
You can't have a proper Royal Wedding (Fri., 6AM ET on FOX) without England's most famous non-royal couple in attendance. David and Victoria Beckham arrived looking dashing and sophisticated, as they usually are at these big gala events all over the United Kingdom.
Fashion reporter for Sky News Lucy McDonald was on hand to explain the styles, and she was quite impressed with Victoria's self-made design.
"She's become huge in the fashion world in the last few years and I think it's a really lovely style," she said. "It suits her pregnant form."
But further ultrasounds confirmed they are in fact having their first daughter. The couple has asked their three sons for ideas on her name. Can't get much weirder than Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, right?
Wrong. Romeo suggested "Justin Bieber Beckham." His father added, "Now we know it's a girl, he's like, 'How about Justine Bieber Beckham?'"
Beckham said it's not important that his children pursue careers in soccer, as long as they're involved in sports in some way. "They're really into playing soccer, but they're also into playing other sports. Now, obviously, living in the U.S., they're playing football, they're playing basketball, baseball. They're talented little boys, but, whatever they want to do, it doesn't matter ... but it'd be great for them to be involved in sports, because it's such a great thing," Beckham said.
Watch the video after the jump.
The couple is outfitted in clothing similar to what the Beckhams have worn in the past, and the wife receives an angular hairdo. But, sadly, the similarities post-makeover seem to end there.
Watch the video after the jump.
"I have to say, in my opinion, there is nothing good about those outfits," Beckham said. "I wear the feathers in my relationship. If David came home dressed like that ... I mean, can you imagine?"
Watch the video after the jump.
Out of the celebrities mentioned, I'm most interested to see Eminem. I haven't seen the Real Slim Shady on TV in awhile. He's always a good interview though -- all that contrived hostility and testosterone in overdrive. Who are you looking forward to seeing? Or is Kimmel's fabulousness enough to get you to tune in?
The schedule is after the jump.
Tonight at 10, the annual Barbara Walters special The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2007 aired on ABC. And on the same day, Walters says that she's tired of celebrity interviews. She says that she's "not going after the tabloid stuff" and "It's a different climate now and 20/20 and the other magazines are focused on the big celebrities. I didn't want to keep doing that, I have been doing it for years." That's why people like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton aren't part of the list.
Or could it be that on no planet at any time would these two people be considered even remotely "fascinating?"
So, instead of imploding the house or demolishing it using a backhoe, Ty and company decide to blow it up. You heard me; watch the video after the jump and you'll see that they blow it up "real good," like it's being attacked by aliens in Independence Day. Here's what I want to know, though: doesn't that make the clean-up, which is now spread among a much bigger area, a whole lot more of a pain in the ass?
Today: on TV Squad Daily: I love everything.
- Ryan Seacrest, why all the work? I'm worried about you, little guy.
- Mark Burnett has another game show, and this one will help kids learn to not be all that impressed with their fathers.
- The Beckhams top new a Radar poll of overrated people, places and things.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.12: Hayley Faces Difficult Decision
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.12 Photos: Malcolm Merlyn Joins the Team
- 'The Flash' Episode 12 Photos: Barry Gets a Girlfriend
- 'The Bachelor' Week 5 Photos: A Hot Air Balloon Date
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.14 Photos: Stefan and Caroline Get Closer
- More From BuddyTV
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins Extant Season 2 as Roguish Bounty Hunter
- Pilot News: Problem Child, Based on 1990 Film, Ordered by NBC
- HTGAWM Stars on 'Crazy' Season End: 'I'm Surprised These People Aren't Rocking Back & Forth in a Corner'
- New Girl's Zooey Deschanel Is Expecting — Will Jess Be, Too?
- MTV Movie Awards: Amy Schumer Scars Anna Kendrick in First Promo
- More From TVLine
- Grammys Flashback '99: Internet Wows Backstreet
- EXCLUSIVE: 'PLL' Star Keegan Allen Shares Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Set
- After Two Marriages, Sean Penn Says Charlize Theron Would Be First That Matters
- From Leonardo DiCaprio to Brad Pitt: 6 Actors Who Do the Same Thing in Every Movie
- EXCLUSIVE 'Scandal' Secrets: Get Ready For the 'Biggest Surprise' in the Show's History!
- More From ET