Law & Order: SVU - Tuesday April 27, 10 pm, CTV/NBC
NBC must have heard I was complaining about the 'Law & Order' franchise and decided they had to surprise me with a wicked little treat. So they hired Sharon Stone for a guest role as Stabler's ex-partner, now an ADA named Jo Malone. Sharon sticks around for four episodes and I do sincerely hope the writers make full use of her ability to play smart snarky women you don't necessarily like, but respect.
Also in the news today: Paula quits 'American Idol,' while Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardashian book 'America's Next Top Model.'
See more of today's top TV headlines after the jump.
(S02E03) "Thanks for your help, Sheriff." - Goetz
The prodigal weirdo returns! I know that, like me, many of you were hoping that Dale wouldn't return this season. However, it's clear that the actor and the character have grown quite a bit, so maybe he won't be so annoying this season. Quite frankly as long as his irritating girlfriend doesn't show up, I'm happy.
I don't know about you but I'm getting a little tired of seeing Dale get kicked around. he seems to be the only merchant in town and yet every time he makes a bold decision he ends up getting slapped down by someone. I don't think that he or the rest of Jericho are going to accept that Jennings & Rall get to make the rules but don't have to play by them.
(S02E02) "I'm not a conspiracy nut." - Jake Green
Condor? Really? The most creative code name they could come up with is Condor? How about something meaningful like Savior or something cryptic like Shadow or even something funny like That One Guy Who We All Recognize But Can't Remember What From.
It's nice to see some things never change. Mayor Douchebag is still more concerned with how he looks than with the evil corporation that is clearly infiltrating his town. You just know that meeting the President has always been a dream of his. I guess any old President will do.
At the same time, House is experiencing horrible leg pain, which has got to be pretty bad considering what his pain threshold on a regular basis is. He's storming around his apartment, even climbing up a step stool to get a box, hidden on top of a bookshelf, that contains needles and other pain medication that looks like his "last stop" when it comes to fixing what ails him. Once again, Cuddy rings him up on the telephone, and we get to hear his funny answering machine message, but also see that she knows how to push his buttons by saying exactly what curiousness would bring him in to treat a patient.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Doctor Who' Season 7 Finale Recap: The Tomb of the Doctor
- Summer Cookout: Recipes from Our Favorite Cooking Shows
- From Kelly to Candice: Ranking the 'American Idol' Winners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Rankings: Who Was the Baddest Character in Season 4?
- 'American Idol': Ranking the Winners' Coronation Songs
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Doctor Who' finale Season 7 episode 13 review: 'Name of the Doctor' is a smashing finish
- 'Saturday Night Live' season finale: Ben Affleck and Kanye West win an otherwise forgettable 'SNL'
- 'Saturday Night Live': Amy Poehler is the best at everything, even 'Weekend Update'
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2013: Ann and Nancy Wilson bring the Heart
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison to make her Grand Ole Opry debut on June 4
- More From Zap2it
- Ben Affleck Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Finale Ratings: Versus 2012, Shark Tank Surges, Nikita Is Steady and Undercover Boss Drops
- What to Watch this Weekend: The Simpsons and 4 Other Finales, a Mad Man's Surprise and More
- Exclusive First Look: The Goodwin Games Cast Takes Part in a Violent Beatdown!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Nikita's Maggie Q
- More From TVLine