dead like me
I didn't even realize that there was a newer version of Jonny Quest. Or maybe I did and put it out of my mind because I never saw it and didn't want it to interfere with my childhood memories of the original. The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest aired in the mid-90s and was voiced by such people as Robert Patrick, John DeLancie, and George Segal. Both DeLancie and Segal did the voice of Benton Quest in different episodes.
- The Beverly Hillbillies - Season 3
- Dead Like Me - Life After Death and The Complete Collection
- The F Word - Series 1 Uncensored
- High School Musical 3 - Regular Edition and Extended Edition
- Law and Order: SVU - Season 8
- Murder, She Wrote - Season 9
- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest - Season 1, Vol. 1
- Sabrina, The Teenage Witch - Season 5
After months and months of waiting for the release and trying to find every tidbits of info about the movie (aka spoilers and trailer), our wait is almost over. In an official press release, MGM and FOX not only announce when the movie will finally be released but also that they are putting a collector's edition of the series on the market!
No one's watching Terminator, the Dollhouse problems persist, and too many of my favorite shows are on hiatus until next year. Grrr! Argh! Still, I love TV, and now's the time to look on the bright side and give thanks for all the good stuff I've watched this season.
This year, I'm thankful for:
Battlestar Galactica – This last season has been challenging but thrilling to watch. Actually, that about sums up the entire run of the series. I'm confident that the final eps will be as good as what came before.
Netfilx Watch Instantly for Mac – I'm catching up with Doctor Who, Dead Like Me, and revisiting old eps of Joy Mohr's Action. I've never been so happy to be a beta tester.
Even if you haven't read the movie spoilers and news released over the summer, you will still grasp most of what is shown in the trailer even if George's narration doesn't give a lot hints.
Not much has been revealed about this upcoming movie yet. However, we know that Ellen Muth will reprise the role of George and that Mandy Patinkin was written out since he was committed to Criminal Minds at the time the movie started shooting.
Earlier this month, Muth warned fans that the movie would feature a few changes mostly because Patinkin was not reprising his role but also due to a two-year jump between the series finale and the movie.
Spoilers after the jump!
In her post, Muth mentions a new concept being featured in the movie and that fans should give it a chance. Does that mean reapers will not get Post Its anymore?
- Ghost Hunters -- Always a guilty pleasure of mine, and since last season things have improved. They've cut back on a lot of the drama that most of us just don't care about and seem to find some pretty interesting evidence most of the time, and the fact that these guys roam around my backyard most times (New England) makes it even the more interesting to me.
Dead Like Me aired for two seasons on Showtime in 2003 and 2004. The series starred Ellen Muth, Mandy Patinkin, Jasmin Guy and Callum Blue, just to name four of the stars who appeared in the series' 29 episodes.
Last week I gave you a pretty big list of popular "drinkeries" from TV, but I think where I went wrong was trying too hard to list every watering hole possible. Since I'm covering eateries this week, I'm certain I'll miss some of your favorites, but I'm going to list what I believe to be the most popular dining spots from television, both past and present. And since there are way too many real spots on TV to mention (Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Stadium, etc.), I'll stick with fictional spots, even if they're based on real ones.
This time let's go with 14 of them.
1) Arnold's/Al's Drive-In (Happy Days) -- I struggled for a bit with what I would call the number one eatery on TV, but I kept coming back to this spot. Arnold's/Al's was in nearly every episode as far as I can recall, and of course housed The Fonz's office. After it burned down, the signage changed to Al's.
Here's some news to add on to our Holiday Loot spending guides we've been posting: Amazon is having a huge sale on FOX DVDs, some of them as much as 50% off. So now you can get those cool DVDs you asked someone to get you for Christmas but didn't get because someone got you socks or a McDonald's gift card instead.
For example, you can get the first season of Bones for only $24.97, which is 50% off the list price. A fan of Arrested Development? You can get the third season for only $18.00! You can also get seasons of The X-Files, M*A*S*H, Angel, and other titles. Of course, if you're already a fan of these shows you may have already bought them when they first came out. But I know a lot of people (like me) don't always buy the DVDs when they first go on sale. Unless it's the complete seasons of shows like The West Wing and The Twilight Zone, and then I go nutty.
Amazon always has discounts on their items, less than you'd pay in the store, but these prices are even bigger discounts than usual so it might be a good time to beef up your collection.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Episode 2.5 Photos: Who Can Asher Trust?
- ?Heroes Reborn?: The 15 Most Exciting Quotes from 'The Needs of the Many'
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of ?Crew?s All In'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 20 Moments of a Post-Elena Life from the Season 7 Premiere
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Brother in the Basement'
- More From BuddyTV
- HTGAWM EP on 'Shooting Night' Theories, Annalise/Wes Flirtation, Asher's Secret ('It's Bad')
- Arrow's Killer Mystery: Why Felicity, Diggle, Oliver's Kid or Any of 8 Others Will (and Won't) Be the One to Die
- Extant Cancelled at CBS
- How Did Arrow's Canary Suit Up So Fast? Is Quantico Hair Criminally Good? Where Are Grey's Kids? And More TV Qs
- Reign 'Shocker': Francis Dying in Season 3, EP Confirms
- More From TVLine
- Justin Bieber's Dad Is 'Proud' of His Son's Package
- Jimmy Fallon Says He Still Has No Feeling in His 'Jesus Finger'
- Taylor Swift's 50 Most Important Instagrams to Celebrate Her 50 Million Followers
- Taylor Swift on Losing at the GRAMMYs Last Year: I Cried, 'Got In-N-Out Burger and Ate a Lot'
- Drew Barrymore Embraces Her Shape: 'I Don't Have a Bikini Body'
- More From ET