deborah dozier potter
Deborah Dozier Potter, daughter of William Dozier, is suing 20th Century Fox for $4.4 million, saying that this is the amount owed from a contract her father signed in the 1960s. Potter says that she came across the contract in early 2005 and now she wants 20th Century Fox to live up to their end of the agreement.
My mother told me that the first word I ever uttered wasn't "mom" or "dad," but "Batman," as I sat in front of our TV as a baby and watched this show. That has nothing to do with this case, but it does prove I'm friggin' old.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The 100' Episode 2.10 Photos: Clarke and Lexa Partner Up
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.19 Photos: What's Going on With Mike?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.13 Photos: Bonnie's Birthday
- 'Glee' Episode 6.7 Photos: Will Teaches a Lesson About Tolerance
- 'The Blacklist' Post-Super Bowl Episode Photos: Will Liz and the Team Save Reddington in Time?
- More From BuddyTV
- Snooki Talks Embarrassing Wedding Moment
- Emma Watson Cast as Belle in 'Beauty and The Beast': 7 Reasons She's Perfect!
- EXCLUSIVE! Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: 'He's the Happiest I've Ever Seen Him'
- Chris Evans vs. Chris Pratt: The Ultimate Showdown
- The Best & Worst Dressed at the 2015 SAG Awards
- More From ET