January 26, 2015
december 18 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 18th 2009 12:20PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Supernanny, followed by two new episodes of 20/20.
- CBS has a new Frosty the Snowman at 8, then Frosty Returns.
- FOX has two new episodes of Dollhouse at 8.
- PBS has a new Washington Week at 8, followed by new episodes of NOW and Bill Moyers Journal.
- MyNetwork TV has a new Smackdown! at 8.
- AMC has National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation at 8.
- At 9, Travel Channel has two new episodes of Ghost Adventures.
- Lifetime has An Accidental Christmas at 9.
- Also at 9: BBC America has a new Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.
- At 10, NBC has a new Jay Leno Show.
- Syfy has a new Sanctuary at 10.
- Food Network has 24 Hour Restaurant Battle at 10.
- STARZ has a new Crash at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Recap: Nolan Helps Louise Take Down Her Mother
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Peter and Kordell Flirt with Claudia
- 2015 SAG Awards Live Blog: Complete List of Winners
- 'Downton Abbey' Recap: An Explosive Dinner Party and More Police Questions
- [Video] 'Supernatural' Preview: Charlie Is Back (and She's Bad)
- More From BuddyTV
- Revenge Recap: Is [Spoiler] Dead? Plus: Let's Discuss That Tragic Kiss
- Sons of Liberty: Was the Premiere of History's Miniseries Revolutionary?
- Downton Abbey Recap: Guess Who's Coming to (Ruin) Dinner
- Galavant: Two Takes on Season 1, Including the Mildly 'Meh' Finale
- More From TVLine
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Advice to Struggling Actors: 'Sleep Around'
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Already Planning To Have Kids?
- Julia Roberts: People Were Nicer When I Was Starting Out in Hollywood
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Were The Cutest Couple At The 2015 SAG Awards
- SAG Awards 2015: The Best, the Worst and the Most Awkward Moments
- More From ET