November 22, 2014
december 25 2008
by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 25th 2008 5:33PM
- HGTV has Christmas programming all night.
- SoapNet has old Christmas episodes of General Hospital all night.
- At 8, NBC has a new, two-hour Deal Or No Deal.
- TNT has the Cavaliers/Wizards game at 8, followed by the Mavericks/Trailblazers game.
- Comedy Central has Bad Santa at 8.
- Alton Brown makes cookies on Good Eats at 8, on Food Network.
- Nickelodeon has Christmas episodes of various shows starting at 8: iCarly, SpongeBob, Home Improvement, George Lopez, and more.
- Also at 8: Disney has Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas.
- TCM has Casablanca at 8, then The Big Sleep.
- At 9, Hallmark has the movie Our First Christmas.
- TLC has two Christmas episodes of Little People, Big World at 9.
- Lifetime has the movie A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride at 9.
- At 11, Lifetime has two Christmas episodes of Will & Grace.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk show listings.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- Homeland Enlists Broadway Vet Victoria Clark to Play Key Character
- More From TVLine
- Nene Leakes Uses Cinderella Costume to Spoof Kim Kardashian
- This 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and 'Friends' Mashup Will Make Your Day
- Why Taylor Swift Never Shows Her Belly Button
- Ryan Reynolds Reveals His Father Was Scary
- 6 Surprising Details That Help Explain Why Kendall Jenner Feels Like 'Hannah Montana'
- More From ET