March 5, 2015
december 29 2006
by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 29th 2006 5:40PM
- Charlie Rose: Jerry Yang, Reed Hastings, John Doerr, and Scott McNealy
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Regis Philbin and Robert Randolph & the Family Band (repeat)
- Jay Leno: Mel Gibson, Ludacris, and Bill Dwyer (repeat)
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Ryan Seacrest and Beck (repeat)
- Tavis Smiley: Scott McNealy
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Senator Barack Obama and Wilco (repeat)
- The Late, Late Show WIth Craig Ferguson: Jewel and Pat Croce (repeat)
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Jerome Bettis, Shannen Doherty, and Under the Influence of Giants (repeat)
by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 29th 2006 5:11PM
- At 8, PBS has a new NOW, followed by a new Washington Week.
- NBC has a new Dateline at 8.
- The CW has a new Smackdown! at 8.
- ABC Family has the 1978 version of Superman at 8.
- Emeril makes his favorite New Year's dishes on Food Network, also at 8.
- At 9, Discovery has a new episode of Man vs. Wild.
- At 10, ABC has a new 20/20.
- The History Channel has a new Dogfights at 10.
- There's a new Paula's Party at 10 on Food Network.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'iZombie' Series Premiere Photos: How to Live Like a Zombie
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 8 Guys Performance Rankings
- 'American Crime' Review: ABC's New Gritty Drama Tackles Race and Social Class
- Best 'Suits' Quotes from Season 4 Finale
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19 Finale Preview: Chris Soules Struggles with His Final Decision
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: FX Eyes Jenny Slate Show, Chev & Bev Adds Hellcat & More
- Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables to Become Event Series at Fox
- The Simpsons First Look: Cat Deeley Gets Animated! Plus: The SYTYCD Host Shares an LOL Seacrest Zinger!
- Revenge Sneak Peek: Margaux Gets Emily Right Where She Wants Her
- Ratings: Empire Breaks 14 Million, Idol Drops, CSI: Cyber Solid, Middle Rises
- More From TVLine
- Adam Sandler and Bob Barker Reignite 'Happy Gilmore' Feud
- Demi Lovato on Possible Eminem Collaboration: ‘I Can Relate to Him on Being in Recovery'
- Kim Kardashian Confession: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead You Could Ever Imagine'
- Frankie Ballard Proves He's No One Hit Wonder With 'Sunshine & Whiskey': Behind the Hit
- Chelsea Handler Goes Topless to Deny Breast Lift Reports
- More From ET