April 18, 2015
december 8 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 8th 2009 12:23PM
- At 8, ABC has A Charlie Brown Christmas, followed by Disney's Prep & Landing, a new Scrubs and the season premiere of Better Off Ted.
- NBC has the two-hour season finale of The Biggest Loser at 8, then a new Jay Leno Show.
- FOX has a new, two-hour So You Think You Can Dance at 8.
- The CW has two new episodes of 90210 and Melrose Place.
- ABC Family has The Year Without A Santa Claus at 8, followed by A Miser's Brothers Christmas and Rudolph's Shiny New Year.
- At 9, Food Network has a new Christmas Chopped.
- Discovery has a new Dirty Jobs at 9, followed by a new Ghost Lab.
- Syfy has a new Scare Tactics at 9, then the series premiere of Outer Space Astronauts and a new ECW.
- History Channel has a new How The Earth Was Made at 9.
- VH-1 has 2009: That Really Happened at 9.
- Spike has a new Super Dave's Spike-Tacular at 9.
- Also at 9: IFC has two episodes of Arrested Development.
- At 10, HBO has a new Joe Buck Live.
- Bravo has a new Tabatha's Salon Makeover at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Messengers: Do You Have Faith in The CW's New Supernatural Drama?
- American Idol: What Should the Top 6 Sing for 'Arena Anthems' Week?
- TVLine Items: Weeds Star Joins Preacher, Masters Kid Cast and More
- Arrow: 10 Things to Know About the Sexy, Scary Return to Nanda Parbat
- Vampire Diaries EP on Caroline's Next Move: 'Her Danger Knows No Bounds'
- More From TVLine
- 2015 ACM Awards: Star Sightings
- Sofia Vergara Refutes Ex-Fiance's Claims She Wanted Frozen Embryos Destroyed
- Meet Country Music's Next Superstar: Thomas Rhett
- 'Love & Mercy' Trailer Promises You'll Never Listen to the Beach Boys the Same Again
- Garth Brooks Counts Down ACMs Weekend With '#GarthGrams'
- More From ET