This is not an episode of Punk'd.
Health officials in New York City are suggesting that everyone who was at the Socialista Bar on February 7th (and also on the 8th and the 11th) should get vaccinated for Hepatitis A just in case. A bartender who was working on those days has tested positive for the disease, which is caused by contact with fecal matter and creates an inflammation of the liver.
Why is this story on a TV blog? Well, it just so happens that Demi Moore threw a party for husband Ashton Kutcher on February 7, and guests at the party included Bruce Willis, Grey's Anatomy star Eric Dane, Madonna, Ali Larter, Gwyneth Paltrow, Lucy Liu, Kate Hudson, Lake Bell, Ivanka Trump, and other celebrities. (Side note: doesn't it just make you all warm and gooey inside that Demi and Ashton get along so well with Demi's ex Bruce Willis?)
I wonder if this is what critics mean when they say that Hollywood is infecting America?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Scandal Recap: The Marrying Man — Plus, 'Sweet Baby' Returns
- Vampire Diaries Pics: What Makes Elena 'Reevaluate Her Life' With Damon?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Admissions Department
- Coach Revival Starring Craig T. Nelson Ordered to Series at NBC
- Grimm Star Claire Coffee Previews What to Expect Now That Adalind's Hexpecting (Again!)
- More From TVLine
- From 'Idol' to Dr. Pepper? Justin Guarini Stars in Hilarious, Bizarre Ad for Diet Soda
- Sami Miro on Dating Zac Efron: 'It's Definitely Different'
- Scientology's Most Famous Members and Detractors
- Liam Payne Assures One Direction Fans That They're 'Far From Over'
- Amal Clooney's Best Looks
- More From ET