This is not an episode of Punk'd.
Health officials in New York City are suggesting that everyone who was at the Socialista Bar on February 7th (and also on the 8th and the 11th) should get vaccinated for Hepatitis A just in case. A bartender who was working on those days has tested positive for the disease, which is caused by contact with fecal matter and creates an inflammation of the liver.
Why is this story on a TV blog? Well, it just so happens that Demi Moore threw a party for husband Ashton Kutcher on February 7, and guests at the party included Bruce Willis, Grey's Anatomy star Eric Dane, Madonna, Ali Larter, Gwyneth Paltrow, Lucy Liu, Kate Hudson, Lake Bell, Ivanka Trump, and other celebrities. (Side note: doesn't it just make you all warm and gooey inside that Demi and Ashton get along so well with Demi's ex Bruce Willis?)
I wonder if this is what critics mean when they say that Hollywood is infecting America?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Strain' Answers: Secrets of the Strigoi Revealed
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- More From BuddyTV
- 24 Movie Talks Heat Up (Again): Is Jack Finally Headed to the Big Screen?
- Ratings: Big Brother Down But on Top, CBS Dramas Rise, Wipeout Plunges
- Grey's Anatomy Admits The Americans' Annet Mahendru
- Teen Wolf Sneak Peek: Sparks Fly on Scott and Kira's First 'Real' Date
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- More From TVLine