The cookie was placed on top of the women's eyes ... and then they had to move it down to their mouths. So they winked, twitched, and wiggled in order to win the contest. Cookie-eating has seldom seemed so alluring before. The former Miss Puerto Rico got the cookie in her mouth first -- she attributed her victory to a lack of Botox, which made her face more flexible. Good to know!
Quaid reportedly packed on the pounds by hitting McDonald's every day to play President Bill Clinton in HBO's new flick 'The Special Relationship.'
NY Mag's Vulture blog pointed us in the direction of this brief clip for the TV movie, about the relationship between Clinton and Britain's former Prime Minister Tony Blair (Michael Sheen). The film also stars Hope Davis as Hillary Clinton and Helen McCroy as Cherie Blair.
'The Special Relationship' airs Sat., May 29 at 9PM on HBO.
Even if you don't go with the most sensational stories, there is a certain historic Presidential campaign. Hell, tell both stories from her perspective, that should be fun. Casting, should HBO greenlight the film, has Dennis Quaid playing Bill, Julianne Moore taking on the current Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Michael Sheen (who played Frost in the aforementioned Frost/Nixon) playing Tony Blair. This would be his third film appearance as Blair, which makes you wonder if more people think Blair looks like Sheen than Blair.
I didn't realize that the late 90s offered up so many cartoons that are still around today. A week or so ago, I mentioned that The Powerpuff Girls were celebrating a 10th birthday with a Cartoon Network special and complete DVD box set. Now comes news that a certain walking and talking sponge is celebrating a 10-year anniversary, as well.
Nickelodeon's pants-wearing sponge will be celebrating his decade of entertainment in a number of ways. If you go to the new SpongeBob.com you'll have a chance to play SpongeBob games, watch SpongeBob videos, and read the blog of Mr. SquarePants' creators. If you watch any of the networks of the MTV universe (which Nickelodeon is a part of) you'll be able to view a documentary on the character and its popularity. Finally, if you can wait a few months, you will be able to catch some new SpongeBob SquarePants episodes featuring Dennis Quaid (March) and Johnny Depp (April).
In an interesting article at IGN.com, blogger Travis Fickett points out that there used to be a line of demarcation between the worlds of acting: film actors vs. television actors. But nowadays the stars are going back and forth a lot more fluidly.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 4.2 Photos: The Team Protects a Mayoral Candidate
- 'The Flash' Episode 2.2 Photos: Meet Jay Garrick
- 'Supernatural' Episode 11.2 Photos: Cas Gets Tortured
- 'ANTM' Recap: One Model Returns, One Model Goes Away
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 12.3 Photos: Would Alex Make a Good Dad?
- More From BuddyTV
- Blood & Oil Star Previews New Power Struggles, Secret Affairs in Episode 2
- Miley Cyrus Hosts SNL (and Hillary Clinton Assists): Best/Worst Sketches?
- Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story: Shannen Doherty's Ousting and 12 Other Semi-Accurate Revelations
- Top TV Vampires From Buffy, TVD, Moonlight, True Blood and More
- Ratings: Dr. Ken Has Healthy Debut
- More From TVLine
- Miley Cyrus Kicks off the 'SNL' Season 41 Premiere: 7 Biggest Moments!
- Tori Spelling Reveals She Had Sex With Jason Priestley, Got Shannen Doherty Fired From '90210'
- Matt McGorry, Zelda Williams & More Stars Join Amber Rose's Slut Walk
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Pro Witney Carson Is Engaged!
- 'Once Upon A Time' Star Emilie De Ravin is Pregnant!
- More From ET