In other TV news, Jeffrey Dean Morgan says his 'Grey's Anatomy' alter-ego Denny has haunted the halls of Seattle Grace for the last time, and 'The Cleveland Show' gets renewed for a second season (months before the first season even debuts).
See more of today's TV headlines, casting scoops and premiere dates after the jump.
When the rest of the shows-a-stinkin' take up the airwaves, there's always TV on DVD. So, really, is it asking too much to want more from TV for Festivus this year? Speaking as a completely selfish TV watcher, I think not. So with wild abandon, here are my Festivus wishes:
(S05E10) Before I even start this review, I've got to vent about the absurd amount of commercials during this episode of Grey's Anatomy. Is it always this bad and I just haven't noticed? Are there always ads every two minutes or so? I found it extremely distracting to be constantly interrupted, especially when there were so many storylines going on tonight.
And we did have a lot to keep track of: Dr. Dixon's appearance, the Izzie / Denny / Alex love triangle, who would be awarded the first solo surgery, Callie's and Sadie's flirting, the medical cases of the week, Yang and Hunt, Sloan and Little Grey, Bailey and Sloan ... I can barely keep track of them all.
Let's break down this episode after the break and try to make some sense of "All By Myself."
Apparently ABC is weirded out by Izzie having sex with a ghost too. At the very least, they certainly are curious.
According to EW, the alphabet network has started testing audiences with a potential Grey's Anatomy love story between Izzie and the very, very, very not alive Denny Duquette.
Now I know focus groups aren't cheap and since it's Thanksgiving Day, I'm in a very giving mood. So if anyone from ABC is reading this - let me save you some money:
This story BLOWS.
I've never seen the show, so I can't say that it has jumped the shark or not. But I guess my first question is: people are actually still using the term "jumping the shark?" That's soooo 2001.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Supernatural' spinoff changes title to 'Supernatural: Bloodlines,' casts Melissa Roxburgh as final series regular
- 'Heartland Table': Amy Thielen is canny about fresh food
- 'Crazy Hearts: Nashville' Season 1 finale: Does Leroy ruin Lee's Nashville singing debut?
- 'The Mindy Project' Season 3 scoop from Ike Barinholtz and Mindy Kaling
- 'The Trip to Bountiful': Vanessa Williams 'had to be there' for Cicely Tyson
- More From Zap2it
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- Rachel Boston Talks Finding Love in Hallmark Channel's A Ring By Spring
- More From TVLine