In other TV news, Jeffrey Dean Morgan says his 'Grey's Anatomy' alter-ego Denny has haunted the halls of Seattle Grace for the last time, and 'The Cleveland Show' gets renewed for a second season (months before the first season even debuts).
See more of today's TV headlines, casting scoops and premiere dates after the jump.
When the rest of the shows-a-stinkin' take up the airwaves, there's always TV on DVD. So, really, is it asking too much to want more from TV for Festivus this year? Speaking as a completely selfish TV watcher, I think not. So with wild abandon, here are my Festivus wishes:
(S05E10) Before I even start this review, I've got to vent about the absurd amount of commercials during this episode of Grey's Anatomy. Is it always this bad and I just haven't noticed? Are there always ads every two minutes or so? I found it extremely distracting to be constantly interrupted, especially when there were so many storylines going on tonight.
And we did have a lot to keep track of: Dr. Dixon's appearance, the Izzie / Denny / Alex love triangle, who would be awarded the first solo surgery, Callie's and Sadie's flirting, the medical cases of the week, Yang and Hunt, Sloan and Little Grey, Bailey and Sloan ... I can barely keep track of them all.
Let's break down this episode after the break and try to make some sense of "All By Myself."
Apparently ABC is weirded out by Izzie having sex with a ghost too. At the very least, they certainly are curious.
According to EW, the alphabet network has started testing audiences with a potential Grey's Anatomy love story between Izzie and the very, very, very not alive Denny Duquette.
Now I know focus groups aren't cheap and since it's Thanksgiving Day, I'm in a very giving mood. So if anyone from ABC is reading this - let me save you some money:
This story BLOWS.
I've never seen the show, so I can't say that it has jumped the shark or not. But I guess my first question is: people are actually still using the term "jumping the shark?" That's soooo 2001.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Kelly Osbourne Exits Fashion Police — Read E! Network's Official Statement
- Chris Meloni to Star in WGN Slavery Drama Underground — With Kanye West Eyed as Musical Contributor
- Chicago Fire Enlists Ugly Betty Alum Eric Mabius for Major Arc
- Pilot Scoop: JoAnna Garcia Swisher Joins Tommy Johnagin's CBS Comedy
- Teen Wolf Season 5: Shelley Hennig on Stalia 'Changes,' New Faces and More
- More From TVLine
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Super Skinny Selfie: 'People Love to Call Me the Fat One'
- This Baby Biting His Dad Then Laughing Uncontrollably Is the New 'Charlie Bit Me'
- Zedd Met Selena Gomez Because 'He Had to Pee'
- 'Once Upon A Time' Spring Premiere: We Answer 22 of Your Most Burning Questions!
- 13 Reasons Leonard Nimoy Was Even More Amazing Than You Knew
- More From ET