In other TV news, Jeffrey Dean Morgan says his 'Grey's Anatomy' alter-ego Denny has haunted the halls of Seattle Grace for the last time, and 'The Cleveland Show' gets renewed for a second season (months before the first season even debuts).
See more of today's TV headlines, casting scoops and premiere dates after the jump.
When the rest of the shows-a-stinkin' take up the airwaves, there's always TV on DVD. So, really, is it asking too much to want more from TV for Festivus this year? Speaking as a completely selfish TV watcher, I think not. So with wild abandon, here are my Festivus wishes:
(S05E10) Before I even start this review, I've got to vent about the absurd amount of commercials during this episode of Grey's Anatomy. Is it always this bad and I just haven't noticed? Are there always ads every two minutes or so? I found it extremely distracting to be constantly interrupted, especially when there were so many storylines going on tonight.
And we did have a lot to keep track of: Dr. Dixon's appearance, the Izzie / Denny / Alex love triangle, who would be awarded the first solo surgery, Callie's and Sadie's flirting, the medical cases of the week, Yang and Hunt, Sloan and Little Grey, Bailey and Sloan ... I can barely keep track of them all.
Let's break down this episode after the break and try to make some sense of "All By Myself."
Apparently ABC is weirded out by Izzie having sex with a ghost too. At the very least, they certainly are curious.
According to EW, the alphabet network has started testing audiences with a potential Grey's Anatomy love story between Izzie and the very, very, very not alive Denny Duquette.
Now I know focus groups aren't cheap and since it's Thanksgiving Day, I'm in a very giving mood. So if anyone from ABC is reading this - let me save you some money:
This story BLOWS.
I've never seen the show, so I can't say that it has jumped the shark or not. But I guess my first question is: people are actually still using the term "jumping the shark?" That's soooo 2001.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 9 Performance Rankings
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 3 Spoilers: Songs and Styles for Latin Night
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Finale Mystery: Charles is A, But Who is Charles?
- Best 'Arrow' Quotes from 'Suicidal Tendencies'
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 6: Who Should Stay and Who Should Go?
- More From BuddyTV
- House of Cards Boss Beau Willimon Responds to My Biggest (and Pretty Much Only) Gripe About Season 3
- Girl Meets World Finale Video: Riley's First Date Becomes a Public Affair
- TVLine Items: Nashville's Daddy Issues, GoT Actor Meets Super Clyde and More
- CSI's William Petersen Eyes TV Return With Major Manhattan Gig
- General Hospital Anniversary Promo Teases Reveal of Luke's Dark Secret
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas on Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction: 'It's a Tough World'
- Ashton Kutcher Is Punk'ing People Again
- Kendall Jenner Lands Her Own Calvin Klein Jeans Campaign
- Rihanna Releases New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money' (After Making Her Fans Really Mad)
- Ed Sheeran Surprises Couple and Becomes the Best Wedding Singer of All Time
- More From ET