It's a night of passion and hi-jinks with the Argentine Tango, Paso Doble, and the Hustle. I was disappointed with the order. The last five solos consisted of four Argentine Tangos and one Paso Doble.
I don't often like complaining about Samantha Harris but I really have to suggest that she goes back to classic straight hair and tasteful dress. She's no Cat Deeley.
(S07E10) The folks down at Dancing With The Stars had something a little different for us this week. Keeping things new and interesting, it was time to debut four new dances. The hustle, jitterbug, salsa, and west coast swing were all brand new to the show. With eight couples, and four styles, the stage was set for four showdowns as we saw each style twice, back to back. The results ran the gamut, from outstanding (29), to could have been better (21). A look at all of the performances, and another instance of insane scoring, is after the jump.
With that said, I know that the announcement of each season's DWTS cast is heavily anticipated and rumored for months before the actual announcement. We heard that Dan Marino may be a contestant; a claim that was soon denied. 82-year-old Cloris Leachman was another name floated, as was Magnum, P.I. himself, Tom Selleck. Kim Kardashian and Kathy Griffin were also said to have been approached.
As with most rumors, some of these turned out to be false, but others had some truth to them. Follow me after the jump for the official (and completely insane) cast of Dancing With the Stars' seventh season, along with some twists the producers have cooked up for this go-around.
Dating rumors are a major part of the hype surrounding Dancing With The Stars. Every season, a different pair is suspected of being a couple behind-the-scenes as well. Some of the rumors turn out to be true, and some do not. Partners Mario Lopez and Karina Smirnoff started dating after they were paired up on the show.
This season, fans have been speculating about the chemistry between Shannon Elizabeth and Derek Hough. Rumors have been circulating all week after People caught them kissing on the beach. Hough and Elizabeth even poked fun at the rumors after this week's romantic rumba. Is their relationship the real deal, or is it all for the fans' benefit?
Yes, it's that time of the television season once again. The fine folks over at ABC are back with another round of Dancing With The Stars. The competition kicks off for real on Monday, but Erin and I thought it would be fun to see what everyone thinks about this latest group of contestants before they all hit the dance floor. Who looks to be the favorite? And who looks to be in trouble before the show even begins. After the jump, I'll take a look at the ladies competing in season six.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- FX orders untitled comedy starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence
- James Gandolfini death: The actor's 10 best Tony Soprano moments
- 'Necessary Roughness' webisodes: Mehcad Brooks' tough TK falls in love ... with a vacuum cleaner
- 'The Voice': Blake Shelton talks Danielle Bradbery's win and what it means for the show
- 'Ghost Hunters' Jason Hawes: In Grant Wilson's absence, Steve Gonsalves has really stepped up
- More From Zap2it
- Sopranos Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Netflix Renews Hemlock Grove for Season 2
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence
- So You Think You Can Dance: Lessons Learned From the Top 20 Announcement Episode
- Exclusive Hannibal Video: Alana and Jack Argue Over Will's Mental Health — Is Their Pal a Killer?
- More From TVLine