And don't fret. Actress Julie Benz has already racked up an interesting role on ABC's Desperate Housewives.
And when I say "interesting," I mean "smoking hot." Her character, Debbie, is a stripper who is trying to earn a Master's degree in education. Think of it as a late night "Skinemax" movie but with a better acting coach.
Get ready to plan out your weeknights for the month of May because ABC finally announced the airdates for their stable of popular shows. The biggest news is that Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Boston Legal, and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition will all have two-hour season finales. Now that definitely counts as a real gift for the fans of these shows.
Also announced was the airdate for the much-anticipated movie based on Stephen King's novel Desperation. It will air on Thursday, May 18 at 8PM.
The dates for all the other finales:
- Grey's Anatomy (2 hours) - Monday, 5/15 at 9PM
- Boston Legal (2 hours) - Tuesday, 5/16 at 9PM
- Invasion - Wednesday, 5/17 at 10PM
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (2 hours) - Sunday, 5/21 at 7PM
- Desperate Housewives (2 hours) - Sunday, 5/21 at 9PM
- Alias (2 hours) - Monday, 5/22 at 9PM
- Lost (2 hours) - Wednesday, 5/24 at 9PM
Also of note is the season finale of America's Funniest Home Videos which has it's finale on Friday, May 19 at 9PM. This episode will mark AFHV as the longest running entertainment program in ABC history.
[via Ain't It Cool News]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Takes a Trip Down Memory Lane
- 'The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose' Recap: A Happy Couple and a Broken Heart
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway' Season 14
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: Carly Undergoes Surgery
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Recap: Who Does Kaitlyn Choose?
- More From BuddyTV
- Tom Cruise Goes All Out Against Jimmy Fallon in Amazing Lip Sync Battle
- 'The Bachelorette': Kaitlyn Bristowe's Stunning Finale Looks
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Final Couples
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death: Nick Gordon 'Has Suffered Greatly,' His Mother Says
- 'The Bachelorette' Finale: Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Pick Shawn Booth or Nick Viall?
- More From ET