And don't fret. Actress Julie Benz has already racked up an interesting role on ABC's Desperate Housewives.
And when I say "interesting," I mean "smoking hot." Her character, Debbie, is a stripper who is trying to earn a Master's degree in education. Think of it as a late night "Skinemax" movie but with a better acting coach.
Get ready to plan out your weeknights for the month of May because ABC finally announced the airdates for their stable of popular shows. The biggest news is that Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Boston Legal, and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition will all have two-hour season finales. Now that definitely counts as a real gift for the fans of these shows.
Also announced was the airdate for the much-anticipated movie based on Stephen King's novel Desperation. It will air on Thursday, May 18 at 8PM.
The dates for all the other finales:
- Grey's Anatomy (2 hours) - Monday, 5/15 at 9PM
- Boston Legal (2 hours) - Tuesday, 5/16 at 9PM
- Invasion - Wednesday, 5/17 at 10PM
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (2 hours) - Sunday, 5/21 at 7PM
- Desperate Housewives (2 hours) - Sunday, 5/21 at 9PM
- Alias (2 hours) - Monday, 5/22 at 9PM
- Lost (2 hours) - Wednesday, 5/24 at 9PM
Also of note is the season finale of America's Funniest Home Videos which has it's finale on Friday, May 19 at 9PM. This episode will mark AFHV as the longest running entertainment program in ABC history.
[via Ain't It Cool News]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Performance Recap: Filler Queen
- Arrow's Truths Come Out — Were You Surprised?
- S.H.I.E.L.D. First Look: Cobie Smulders' Agent Hill Finds an Ally, Amy Acker Guest-Stars
- Exclusive Community Season Finale Sneak Peek: Are Jeff and Britta Finally Saying 'I Do'?
- Exclusive: Banshee Promotes 2 to Series Regular
- More From TVLine
- 'Heaven is For Real': The Boy the Book is Based on Details Near Death Experience
- After Long Seperation, Will Arnett Files For Divorce From Amy Poehler
- FIRST LOOK: ET's 'Dream It … Do It' Helps Stars Take On Their Bucket Lists
- How Tori Spelling Found Out About Husband's Cheating
- Which of Your Favorite Celebs Has Died the Most On Screen?
- More From ET