Well, this is going to take up a little while this afternoon.
The Game Show Network has a new game on their site called Astronaut Moonstalker, and though it sounds like one of those cheesy movie you always see on The Sci-Fi Channel, it's actually a space game based on the female astronaut who put on a diaper to drive 900 miles and kidnap a romantic rival.
It's a fun, well-designed game. Using the arrow keys on your keyboard, you pilot a spacecraft around rocks, monsters, and space debris to land next to the happy couple and break them up (by telling the woman bad things about the guy). You also get bonus points if you collect the red hearts that are floating through space, and your progress is tracked by a "diaper meter." Play the game after the jump (or play the bigger version at the link above).
I think I've figured out why it's so cool to be famous, or at least quasi-famous. You can garner praise by doing things that no one else would ever be praised for. Take Kevin Federline, who was recently lauded by Access Hollywood for being a "hands on" dad who actually changes diapers.
Isn't that that you're supposed to do when you're a father? Is changing your own child's diaper really such a great thing? I'm here to tell you that, yes, it is. In fact, here's some other things Brit's hubby did recently that should make all of us fall to our knees and worship him:
- Purchased, but did not steal, a role of Certs
- Used his blinker to signify a left turn
- Removed the foil wrapping from a piece of chicken before reheating it in the microwave
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Exclusive Interview: Joel Courtney on What Makes CW's 'The Messengers' Different
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: The Race Turns Beastly in Africa
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 6.19 and 6.20 Photos: Damon, Elena and the Cure
- 'The Messengers' Premiere Recap: Angels Among Us
- 'Arrow': Our 10 Favorite Roy Harper Moments
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Last Man and Cristela Finales Tick Down, Messengers Opens Low
- Performer of the Week: Ming-Na Wen
- The Messengers: Do You Have Faith in The CW's New Supernatural Drama?
- American Idol: What Should the Top 6 Sing for 'Arena Anthems' Week?
- TVLine Items: Weeds Star Joins Preacher, Masters Kid Cast and More
- More From TVLine
- 'Anne of Green Gables' Actor Jonathan Crombie Dies at 48
- Ryan Reynolds Posts Adorable Throwback Pic
- Erin Andrews' NHL Player Boyfriend Arrested in Las Vegas
- Zayn Malik Thanks One Direction at Asian Awards: 'Four of the Best Guys I've Ever Met'
- David Beckham Insta-Bombs Son Brooklyn's Big Announcement
- More From ET