Well, this is going to take up a little while this afternoon.
The Game Show Network has a new game on their site called Astronaut Moonstalker, and though it sounds like one of those cheesy movie you always see on The Sci-Fi Channel, it's actually a space game based on the female astronaut who put on a diaper to drive 900 miles and kidnap a romantic rival.
It's a fun, well-designed game. Using the arrow keys on your keyboard, you pilot a spacecraft around rocks, monsters, and space debris to land next to the happy couple and break them up (by telling the woman bad things about the guy). You also get bonus points if you collect the red hearts that are floating through space, and your progress is tracked by a "diaper meter." Play the game after the jump (or play the bigger version at the link above).
I think I've figured out why it's so cool to be famous, or at least quasi-famous. You can garner praise by doing things that no one else would ever be praised for. Take Kevin Federline, who was recently lauded by Access Hollywood for being a "hands on" dad who actually changes diapers.
Isn't that that you're supposed to do when you're a father? Is changing your own child's diaper really such a great thing? I'm here to tell you that, yes, it is. In fact, here's some other things Brit's hubby did recently that should make all of us fall to our knees and worship him:
- Purchased, but did not steal, a role of Certs
- Used his blinker to signify a left turn
- Removed the foil wrapping from a piece of chicken before reheating it in the microwave
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Everybody Wants a Piece of Alicia Following the Election
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Far Does Emily Go to Clear Daniel's Name?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Recap: Does Alexandria Need Rick Grimes?
- 'Battle Creek' Recap: Liar, Liar, House on Fire
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: The Author is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- 5 Insane Moments From 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale
- 'The Walking Dead' Spin-Off Releases First Ominous Teaser
- Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake Adorably Freak Out Together at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Beyonce Reunites With Destiny's Child at Stellar Awards
- 8 Burning Questions We Have after Watching HBO's Scientology Doc, ‘Going Clear'
- More From ET