October 24, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- First Casualty of the Fall 2014 TV Season: ABC Cancels 'Manhattan Love Story'
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET