October 6, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 7.2 and 7.3 Photos: Damon and Bonnie Fight the Heretics
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Gwen Stefani's Team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21: Week 4 Performance Rankings
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Adam Levine's Team
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Episode 3.2 Photos: Abbie and Crane Face Their Demons
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Reveal: The Feisty 'New Woman' in Rick's Life Is... Aubrey Plaza?
- Vampire Diaries Season 7 Photos: 'Bamon' Teams Up, Caroline Suffers
- TVLine Items: Tricia Helfer on Powers, Reign Casting Shake-Up and More
- Strain EPs Clear the Air on Nora's Fate, Tease a 'Different, Faster' Season 3
- ABC Family Changing Name to Freeform — Do You Love It or Hate It?
- More From TVLine
- What Holly Madison Wants to Teach Her Daughter About Playboy
- Watch Ariana Grande Kiss Her 'Victorious' Costar Liz Gillies
- If Your Name Is Lauren and You Lost Your Student ID, Tom Hanks Has It
- Cindy Crawford Goes Makeup-Free, Shows Off Flawless Bikini Bod at 49
- Cathriona White's Husband Revealed as Jim Carrey's Late Girlfriend's Body Is Released
- More From ET