September 5, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from ?Big Brother 17? Week 10
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Nominees from the Top 6?
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of 'Gunn and Heid'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' First Impressions: Who Will Win Season 21?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Cast: 'UnREAL' Star and More New Faces
- More From BuddyTV
- TNT to Release Public Morals' Entire First Season for Labor Day Weekend
- Arrow Season 4 Trailer Has Domestic Olicity, Damien Darhk, Constantine, Sara, Costume Changes and More
- Ratings: Mistresses Finale and Dome Hit Series Lows, Rookie Blue Rises
- TVLine Items: Castle Meets The O.C., Rob Riggle Gets Fresh and More
- Nashville's Chaley Rose to Return
- More From TVLine
- Bindi Irwin Reveals Her Biggest 'Dancing With the Stars' Challenge – and It'll Make You Love Her More
- Tyler Perry Honors the Life of Bobbi Kristina Brown With Heartfelt Tribute Video
- The Sexiest Summer Bikini Bodies of 2015
- The 'Dash Dolls' Reveal What It's Really Like to Have Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian as Bosses!
- Mini-Darth Vader From Super Bowl Ad Gets Pacemaker Generator at 10 Years Old
- More From ET