May 25, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'The Gift'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Cersei Gets What She Deserves
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- More From BuddyTV
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- Quotes of the Week From The Flash, Late Show, Game of Thrones and More
- Sharon Osbourne on Hiatus from CBS' The Talk Due to 'Extreme Exhaustion'
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- More From TVLine