March 2, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.15 Photos: Unlikely Alliances
- 'The 100' Episode 2.15 Photos: Time for a Battle!
- The Most Scandalous Moments from 'Downton Abbey'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20 Official Couples Photos
- 'The Walking Dead': 20 Factors of the New Normal in Alexandria from 'Remember'
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot News: True Blood Alum Is Frankenstein's Monster
- Pilot News: Private Practice Alum KaDee Strickland to Lead CBS' Doubt
- Supergirl Scoop: Jeremy Jordan to Play CatCo Tech Guru... and More?
- The Good Wife First Look: Finn Is Back — With Another Woman?
- Allison Janney Confirms Masters of Sex Season 3 Return
- More From TVLine