by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'True Blood' Beginnings: Everything You Need to Know About Jessica Hamby
- 'The Voice' Season 4: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 16 Finale Predictions: Who is Going to Win?
- 'Revolution': 23 Shocking Moments from 'Clue'
- 14 TV Characters Who Would Make Good Drinking Buddies
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Downton Abbey' auction lets you read poetry to Mr. Bates - um, what?
- TV ratings: Final 'Dancing With the Stars' performances rise while 'The Voice' dips Monday
- 'Grimm' Season 2 finale preview: 5 things to expect in 'Goodnight, Sweet Grimm'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 finale: McGarrett finds himself in a tight spot
- 'Bates Motel' finale recap: Season 1 episode 10 'Midnight' - Norman goes psycho
- More From Zap2it
- Ratings: Voice Dips, DWTS Rises, Five-0 Finale Tops Hour, Goodwin Games No Winner
- Nashville Finale First Look: The Truth Comes Out – Are Rayna and Deacon Finished?
- Exclusive Preview: Marvel's Avengers Assemble on Disney XD — Plus: The Super Premiere Plan
- What to Watch Tuesday: Grimm's Dead End, DWTS' Last Dance, Bachelor Bloopers and More
- The Voice Performance Recap: Imperfect 10?
- More From TVLine