March 26, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 23 Most Romantic 'Bones' Episodes of All Time
- 'Scandal' Recap: A Big Gay Republican White House Wedding
- 'Bones' Recap: Avalon Channels Sweets and Brennan Commits a Felony
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 9 Performance Rankings
- NBC Sets Summer 2015 Premiere Dates for 'Last Comic Standing,' 'Hollywood Game Night' and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Scandal Recap: The Marrying Man — Plus, 'Sweet Baby' Returns
- Vampire Diaries Pics: What Makes Elena 'Reevaluate Her Life' With Damon?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Admissions Department
- Coach Revival Starring Craig T. Nelson Ordered to Series at NBC
- Grimm Star Claire Coffee Previews What to Expect Now That Adalind's Hexpecting (Again!)
- More From TVLine
- Molly Sims and Husband Scott Stuber Welcome Baby Girl!
- Princeton Review Apologizes for Misquoting Taylor Swift Lyric
- See Benedict Cumberbatch's Wife's Wedding Dress!
- How 'Scandal's' Kerry Washington Is Pushing Boundaries On and Off the Screen
- Selena Remembered 20 Years Later: Watch Previously Unseen Home Videos
- More From ET