April 23, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Episode 2.21 Photos: The Mirakuru Soldiers
- 'The Originals': 15 Shocking Moments from 'An Unblinking Death'
- Why the 'Dancing with the Stars' Judges Are Ruining Season 18
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Mission Debrief: A 3-Person Race
- More From BuddyTV
- Exclusive Simpsons Promo: Homer Falls to Pieces in Special LEGO Episode
- What's Next For MTV's Faking It? The Stars Talk Secrets, Sacrifices and a 'Lesbian Sherpa'
- Pilot News: Meg Ryan to Narrate HIMYM Spin-Off How I Met Your Dad
- Exclusive Vikings Sneak Peek: Will King Horik Turn Floki Against Ragnar?
- TVLine Items: VH1 Cancels Best Week Ever, NBC Plans Coldplay Concert Special and More
- More From TVLine