April 21, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2008 8:06AM
A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Earle Hagen: He was a legendary, Emmy-winning composer of music for TV shows, including the themes to The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, I Spy, That Girl, Gomer Pyle, USMC, Make Room For Daddy, The Mod Squad, and Mike Hammer ("Harlem Nocturne"). He also worked on the music for many movies, including Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Monkey Business, Daddy Long Legs, Carousel, Let's Make Love, Compulsion, Don't Bother To Knock, and There's No Business Like Show Business. Hagen died at age 88 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- 'The Voice' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Top 8?
- Netflix Orders 'Full House' Spinoff
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle Learns the Truth About His Disappearance
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.20 Photos: Emma and Regina Track Down Maleficent's Daughter
- More From BuddyTV
- Jon Stewart's Daily Show Exit Date Set
- Fuller House Officially Snags 13-Episode Order at Netflix — Get Details on the Cast and (Widow?!) Storyline
- Inside Amy Schumer Already Renewed for Season 4 at Comedy Central
- Castle Recap: Thanks for the Memories
- Dancing With the Stars Week 6 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- More From TVLine