May 22, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 2nd 2009 12:12PM
- At 8, CBS has a new Ghost Whisperer, followed by new episodes of Medium and Numb3rs.
- NBC has a new Law and Order at 8, then new episodes of Dateline and The Jay Leno Show.
- FOX has a new Brothers at 8, followed by the season premiere of 'Til Death and a new Dollhouse.
- The CW has a new Smallville at 8.
- There's a new installment of The National Parks on PBS at 8.
- MyNetwork TV has a new Smackdown! at 8.
- Nickelodeon has a new episode of The Troop at 8.
- ESPN2 has College Football at 8, Pittsburgh vs. Louisville.
- Cartoon Network has the season premiere of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- At 9, Syfy has the series premiere of Stargate Universe.
- Lifetime has the season premiere of DietTribe.
- BBC America has a new Friday Night with Jonathan Ross at 9.
- TCM has Rear Window at 9.
- Also at 9: National Geographic has a new Dog Whisperer.
- At 10, HBO has a new Real Time with Bill Maher.
- E! has a new episode of The Soup at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
Afte the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- 'Wayward Pines' Recap: Things Get Even Weirder and A Main Character is Killed Off
- Meet the Cast of 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance'
- More From BuddyTV
- Red Nose Day on NBC: Best and Worst Moments
- Wayward Pines Recap: Rules Are Rules!
- TVLine Items: Mimi Rogers to Evil Dead, BoJack Return Date Set and More
- Major Crimes Spinoff S.O.B. Isn't Moving Forward, Says TNT Boss
- Hannibal Season 3 Trailer: Dr. & Mrs. (!) Lecter 'Want to Have You for Dinner'
- More From TVLine
- Flavor Flav Arrested in Las Vegas on Suspicion of DUI
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Left Hanging (Literally) on Live TV
- Eye-Popping Fashion From the amfAR Gala in Cannes
- Raven-Symone and Michelle Collins May Be Joining 'The View' Permanently
- 6 Reasons Reese Witherspoon Will Be the Perfect Tinker Bell
- More From ET