do i creep you out
He once saved a crowded school bus from falling off of a cliff ... using only a scarf.
Firefighters blamed him for the Laguna Wildfire when his Aviator sunglasses came in contact with the sun.
People stop and stare at every word he writes, particularly when he writes "boobs."
He is the most interesting man in the world. And his name is Charles Nelson Reilly. The actor, comedian, director and Match Game fixture has been posthumously immortalized by comedy musician "Weird Al" Yankovic in a new hilarious online single called "CNR".
Weird Al Yankovic's goofy songs was the first music I ever really got into, and his sense of humor pretty much defined my own during my early impressionable years. I've always said that the success of his albums was dependent on the music and pop culture landscape of the time (it seemed that if Michael Jackson was having a good year, so would Al), but this time around I think his new album has also been helped by some great videos that have found a wider audience thanks to YouTube and other video sites.
Weird Al's latest video, a take on Taylor Hicks' "Do I Make You Proud?" titled "Do I Creep You Out?" was animated by the boys at JibJab.com, and you can check it out here. Don't try to find it on television, though, the video is online only. Al plays a lonely stalker who just wants to save a girl's used chewing gum and stick her fingers in his mouth. Personally, I don't think that's too much to ask.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ray Donovan Admits Former ER Doc for Killer Season 3 Stint
- Outlander Sneak Peek: First Minute of Midseason Premiere Tells Jamie's Story
- Revenge's Karine Vanasse Lays Out Margaux's Plan to Destroy Emily
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Joe Franklin, Television Talk Show Pioneer, Dead at 88
- More From TVLine
- Surprise! Rihanna Drops New Song With Kanye West and Paul McCartney
- This Wrong 'Wheel of Fortune' Answer Kept Getting Repeated and Repeated
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Lindsay Lohan Credits Her Calvin Kleins for Helping Fight Off Rare Virus
- Blake Shelton Is Giving Away His Music For Free
- More From ET