do i creep you out
He once saved a crowded school bus from falling off of a cliff ... using only a scarf.
Firefighters blamed him for the Laguna Wildfire when his Aviator sunglasses came in contact with the sun.
People stop and stare at every word he writes, particularly when he writes "boobs."
He is the most interesting man in the world. And his name is Charles Nelson Reilly. The actor, comedian, director and Match Game fixture has been posthumously immortalized by comedy musician "Weird Al" Yankovic in a new hilarious online single called "CNR".
Weird Al Yankovic's goofy songs was the first music I ever really got into, and his sense of humor pretty much defined my own during my early impressionable years. I've always said that the success of his albums was dependent on the music and pop culture landscape of the time (it seemed that if Michael Jackson was having a good year, so would Al), but this time around I think his new album has also been helped by some great videos that have found a wider audience thanks to YouTube and other video sites.
Weird Al's latest video, a take on Taylor Hicks' "Do I Make You Proud?" titled "Do I Creep You Out?" was animated by the boys at JibJab.com, and you can check it out here. Don't try to find it on television, though, the video is online only. Al plays a lonely stalker who just wants to save a girl's used chewing gum and stick her fingers in his mouth. Personally, I don't think that's too much to ask.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf Season 5 Premiere: The Creepy and the Awesome from 'Creatures of the Night'
- 'Extant' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Molly Teams Up with a Bounty Hunter
- [Video] 'Dance Moms' Preview: Kalani's Mom Invites a New Dance Coach to the ALDC
- 'Scream' Review: Does MTV's New Slasher Series Live Up to the Movie Franchise?
- 'Zoo' Review: A New Summer Drama That Leaves Something to Be Desired
- More From BuddyTV
- Blind Item: Will This Be the Fall's Most Divisive Television Event?
- Ratings: Whispers Slips to Season Lows
- Fall TV: NCIS vs. Stamos vs. Muppets, and Tuesday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Outlander Casts Harry Potter Actress as Season 2's Mother Hildegarde
- Wayward Pines Video: Will Kate Help Ethan Defuse an Explosive Situation?
- More From TVLine
- Vanessa Bayer Impersonating Rachel from 'Friends' Is the Best Thing You'll See All Day
- Jimmy Kimmel Asks Kids About Same-Sex Marriage and Their Responses Are Cute and Hilarious
- Caitlyn Jenner Bares Her Legs in a Sequin Miniskirt
- ‘Magic Mike XXL': The Women Steal the Show and More Highlights From the Sequel
- Misty Copeland Named First Black Principal Ballerina at American Ballet Theatre
- More From ET