do i creep you out
He once saved a crowded school bus from falling off of a cliff ... using only a scarf.
Firefighters blamed him for the Laguna Wildfire when his Aviator sunglasses came in contact with the sun.
People stop and stare at every word he writes, particularly when he writes "boobs."
He is the most interesting man in the world. And his name is Charles Nelson Reilly. The actor, comedian, director and Match Game fixture has been posthumously immortalized by comedy musician "Weird Al" Yankovic in a new hilarious online single called "CNR".
Weird Al Yankovic's goofy songs was the first music I ever really got into, and his sense of humor pretty much defined my own during my early impressionable years. I've always said that the success of his albums was dependent on the music and pop culture landscape of the time (it seemed that if Michael Jackson was having a good year, so would Al), but this time around I think his new album has also been helped by some great videos that have found a wider audience thanks to YouTube and other video sites.
Weird Al's latest video, a take on Taylor Hicks' "Do I Make You Proud?" titled "Do I Creep You Out?" was animated by the boys at JibJab.com, and you can check it out here. Don't try to find it on television, though, the video is online only. Al plays a lonely stalker who just wants to save a girl's used chewing gum and stick her fingers in his mouth. Personally, I don't think that's too much to ask.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 23 Most Romantic 'Bones' Episodes of All Time
- 'Bones' Recap: Avalon Channels Sweets and Brennan Commits a Felony
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 9 Performance Rankings
- NBC Sets Summer 2015 Premiere Dates for 'Last Comic Standing,' 'Hollywood Game Night' and More
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 3 Spoilers: Songs and Styles for Latin Night
- More From BuddyTV
- Vampire Diaries Pics: What Makes Elena 'Reevaluate Her Life' With Damon?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Admissions Department
- Coach Revival Starring Craig T. Nelson Ordered to Series at NBC
- Grimm Star Claire Coffee Previews What to Expect Now That Adalind's Hexpecting (Again!)
- First Supergirl Villain to Be Played by Mentalist Alum Owain Yeoman
- More From TVLine
- Princeton Review Apologizes for Misquoting Taylor Swift Lyric
- See Benedict Cumberbatch's Wife's Wedding Dress!
- How 'Scandal's' Kerry Washington Is Pushing Boundaries On and Off the Screen
- Selena Remembered 20 Years Later: Watch Previously Unseen Home Videos
- What the Cast of 'Lizzie McGuire' Looks Like Now
- More From ET