I mean, he's on Boston Legal, he does those Priceline commercials, appears in movies like Dodgeball, he has his own web site, he hosts game shows. Hell, he even sold his own kidney stone! And now he has signed up for a new show titled Shatner's Raw Nerve. It will air on the Biography Channel. Shatner will interview celebrity and political guests. The show will run for 13 episodes to start.
This could be fun, if they let Shatner be Shatner and write his own questions. This is all part of Biography Channel's change to "true stories about fascinating people." Huh. Hasn't that been their goal all along with a name like Biography Channel?
Ben Stiller is coming back to television. Well sort of.
The actor/director is prepping a new comedy for CBS that will star his wife, actress Christine Taylor. Stiller and Taylor both starred in Dodgeball, and Stiller guest starred on several episodes of Arrested Development, where his wife also had a role.
Stiller will not only direct the pilot and executive produce the new sitcom, which will be partly based on Taylor's small-town-goes-to-Hollywood life, but he will also have a recurring role on the show, playing her husband.
- At 8, ABC has NBA Playoffs, the Pistons vs. the Heat.
- CBS has repeats of King of Queens, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Old Christine, and CSI: Miami.
- NBC has a new Deal Or No Deal at 8, followed by a new Apprentice and a repeat Medium.
- Over on FOX at 8, 2 Fast 2 Furious.
- The WB has a repeat 7th Heaven, followed by the series finale of Everwood.
- UPN has repeats of One On One, All Of Us, Girlfriends, and Half & Half.
- Nickelodeon repeats the hour long Fairly Odd Parents at 8.
- Interesting lineup on The O'Reilly Factor on FOX at 8: Mike Tyson, former Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders, and Simon Cowell.
- At 9, TLC has a new Honey We're Killing The Kids.
- USA has a new Monday Night RAW at 9.
- Also at 9: Chevy Chase stars in something called Karate Dog. I'm not kidding. It's on ABC Family.
- At 10, Cinemax has Dodgeball.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Throw a Ball In Julia Roberts' Face
- Did Adrienne Bailon Just Throw Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape In the Mix?
- Was Pee-wee Herman Almost In 'Guardians of the Galaxy'?!
- Bikini-Clad Kim Kardashian Posts Beach Pics of Her and North West
- Kelly Rowland Reveals Her Favorite Post-Pregnancy Advice
- More From ET