November 28, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted May 15th 2009 8:38AM
Did Earl ever finish his list? I haven't seen the show in a couple of seasons (though I really liked the first season or so), and I ask because, well, this could turn out to be His Name Was Earl, since NBC is very close to saying bye-bye to the sitcom. How does this rank as a series finale if this season finale does indeed turn out to be a series finale?
by Bob Sassone, posted May 14th 2009 3:29PM
Remember when My Name Is Earl was the hip new comedy on NBC? Now it has been overshadowed by its Thursday night cohorts 30 Rock and The Office. The Hollywood Reporter says that chances for a renewal next week by the network don't look that great. Here's a sneak peek at what could be the series finale of the show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Estrogen Mayhem and a Pregnancy Test
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- More From BuddyTV
- Real World's Ryan Knight Dead at 29
- Macy's Thanksgiving Parade 2014: The Rockettes Goof, Scary Newbies & More
- Ratings: Survivor, Hell's Kitchen and Red Band Slip; Charlie Brown Surges
- TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Castle, HTGAWM, Doctor Who, Mindy, NCIS, Freak Show, Once and More!
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET