March 8, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted May 15th 2009 8:38AM
Did Earl ever finish his list? I haven't seen the show in a couple of seasons (though I really liked the first season or so), and I ask because, well, this could turn out to be His Name Was Earl, since NBC is very close to saying bye-bye to the sitcom. How does this rank as a series finale if this season finale does indeed turn out to be a series finale?
by Bob Sassone, posted May 14th 2009 3:29PM
Remember when My Name Is Earl was the hip new comedy on NBC? Now it has been overshadowed by its Thursday night cohorts 30 Rock and The Office. The Hollywood Reporter says that chances for a renewal next week by the network don't look that great. Here's a sneak peek at what could be the series finale of the show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV Ratings: 'Grimm,''Enlisted' rise while 'Hannibal,''Shark Tank' fall
- 'Doctor Who' Season 8: Steve Thompson, Phil Ford confirmed as writers
- 'The Vampire Diaries' says goodbye to Katherine: Watch her best moments
- Amy Sedaris joins Jane Krakowski's FOX comedy pilot 'Dead Boss'
- 'The Flash': 'Arrow' spinoff casts Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- Rachel Boston Talks Finding Love in Hallmark Channel's A Ring By Spring
- True Detective's 9 Most Profound Pieces of Wisdom, As Told By Cats
- More From TVLine