There's a short but informative interview with television writer Don Payne over at the Futon Critic. Payne has written for Hope and Gloria, The Brian Benben Show, Men Behaving Badly and Pride and Joy. He has also written the screenplays for My Super Ex-Girlfriend and the upcoming Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Payne has also been a writer on The Simpsons for the last eight years.
We originally sat down with Donny P. to talk movies, but c'mon. You try sitting down with a Simpsons writer and NOT bringing up the wonderful town of Springfield. Here's what Mr. Payne had to say about his experiences with Hope & Gloria, Pride & Joy, Men Behaving Badly, and (especially) The Simpsons.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Kenya Accuses Phaedra of Infidelity
- 'Battle Creek' Series Premiere Recap: Will These Cops Ever Become Buddies?
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Finale Recap: A Scandalous Christmas and a Fond Farewell
- 'Once Upon a Time' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Who Makes It into Storybrooke?
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': What Needs to Happen in Season 2
- More From BuddyTV
- Battle Creek: Does This Procedural Boast CBS' Better Odd Couple?
- Secrets and Lies: What's Your Verdict on ABC's New Murder Mystery?
- Downton Abbey Season Finale Recap: 'Proposals and Propositions'
- Good Wife Recap: Cash Twenty-Two
- The Last Man on Earth: Is Fox's New Post-Apocalyptic Comedy a Survivor?
- More From TVLine