There's a short but informative interview with television writer Don Payne over at the Futon Critic. Payne has written for Hope and Gloria, The Brian Benben Show, Men Behaving Badly and Pride and Joy. He has also written the screenplays for My Super Ex-Girlfriend and the upcoming Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Payne has also been a writer on The Simpsons for the last eight years.
We originally sat down with Donny P. to talk movies, but c'mon. You try sitting down with a Simpsons writer and NOT bringing up the wonderful town of Springfield. Here's what Mr. Payne had to say about his experiences with Hope & Gloria, Pride & Joy, Men Behaving Badly, and (especially) The Simpsons.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in Week 6?
- 'Castle' Interview with Seamus Dever on the 70's Episode: 'People Weren't Recognizing Me'
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' Week 8 Express Pass Power Rankings: With a Little Help from My Friends
- Andi Dorfman Takes a Dig at Juan Pablo in New 'Bachelorette' Poster
- More From BuddyTV
- Exclusive Bones Video: Has the Ghost Killer Returned (or Is Brennan Just Bonkers)?
- Glee First Look: Shirley MacLaine's Lunch Date With Blaine! Plus — Rachel Berry, TV Star?
- What to Watch Monday: The Voice Goes Live, Castle's Disco Daze, Archer Finale and More
- True Blood Season 7: First Teaser Reveals 'Sick Vampires' and Civil War in Bon Temps
- Mad Men Recap: A Thorny Matter Indeed
- More From TVLine