There's a short but informative interview with television writer Don Payne over at the Futon Critic. Payne has written for Hope and Gloria, The Brian Benben Show, Men Behaving Badly and Pride and Joy. He has also written the screenplays for My Super Ex-Girlfriend and the upcoming Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Payne has also been a writer on The Simpsons for the last eight years.
We originally sat down with Donny P. to talk movies, but c'mon. You try sitting down with a Simpsons writer and NOT bringing up the wonderful town of Springfield. Here's what Mr. Payne had to say about his experiences with Hope & Gloria, Pride & Joy, Men Behaving Badly, and (especially) The Simpsons.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 4: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- 'Revolution': 23 Shocking Moments from 'Clue'
- 14 TV Characters Who Would Make Good Drinking Buddies
- 'Revolution' Recap: Monroe Reaches the Tower, Miles Finds the Traitor
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Heather's Big Night, Another Forgotten Fight
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 finale: McGarrett finds himself in a tight spot
- 'Bates Motel' finale recap: Season 1 episode 10 'Midnight' - Norman goes psycho
- 'Motive' premiere: Are you intrigued by the whys and wherefores?
- 'The Big C' series finale: 'Go get 2 forks' ... and some tissues, please
- 'Rectify' finale recap: Season 1 episode 6 'Jacob's Ladder' is about more than Daniel's guilt or innocence
- More From Zap2it