March 5, 2015
by Kim Potts, posted Nov 4th 2010 1:00PM
Eric Cartman may hate "gingers," but the rest of us know that the redheads in TV land are some of the greatest stars in tube history. In honor of Conan O'Brien's return to late night on Nov. 8 -- yes, spoiler, he made our list -- here are our picks for the top 22 TV redheads of all time:
by Adam Finley, posted Jul 20th 2006 2:57PM
Yet another artifact from my childhood is coming out on DVD. I figure eventually I'll actually be able to live out the latter half of my life as a kind of rerun of the first part. This, my friends, is my dream. Anyway, one of my favorite cartoons from my youth is coming out on DVD in November, Dungeons and Dragons. The series ran for twenty-seven episodes from 1983 to 1986 and featured the voice talents of Happy Day's Donny Most and Willie Aames of Eight is Enough and Charles in Charge (you know, before he became Bible Man). Actually, maybe Aames left the show because all the sword and sorcery nonsense didn't fit with his Christian viewpoints. That's absolutely not true, but we should try spreading that rumor around anyway. The set comes out November 7 and will retail for $49.98, which isn't too bad for a full series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Crime' Review: ABC's New Gritty Drama Tackles Race and Social Class
- Best 'Suits' Quotes from Season 4 Finale
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19 Finale Preview: Chris Soules Struggles with His Final Decision
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Which 4 Girls are Going Home?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.24 Photos: The End of Alison's Trial Brings a Surprise Witness
- More From BuddyTV
- Banshee Penultimate Season 3 Sneak Peek: Job's Cover Blown!
- Nashville Recap: Happily Never After
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss on Donna's Surprise Move, Harvey's 'Emotional Block' and Mike and Rachel's [Spoiler]
- The 100 Recap: 'It Can't Be Over'
- Empire Post Mortem: Trai Byers on That Explosive Elevator Scene, Bipolar Stigma and Rhonda's 'Betrayal'
- More From TVLine
- Bruce Willis to Make Broadway Debut in Adaptation of Stephen King's ‘Misery'
- Kim Kardashian Confession: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead You Could Ever Imagine'
- That Time Chris Pratt Rescued Jeremy Sisto's Kids
- 'Downton Abbey' Star Dan Stevens Joins 'Beauty and the Beast' -- But Who's Playing Gaston?
- Hollywood's Sexiest Shirtless Men
- More From ET