April 19, 2014
by Kim Potts, posted Nov 4th 2010 1:00PM
Eric Cartman may hate "gingers," but the rest of us know that the redheads in TV land are some of the greatest stars in tube history. In honor of Conan O'Brien's return to late night on Nov. 8 -- yes, spoiler, he made our list -- here are our picks for the top 22 TV redheads of all time:
by Adam Finley, posted Jul 20th 2006 2:57PM
Yet another artifact from my childhood is coming out on DVD. I figure eventually I'll actually be able to live out the latter half of my life as a kind of rerun of the first part. This, my friends, is my dream. Anyway, one of my favorite cartoons from my youth is coming out on DVD in November, Dungeons and Dragons. The series ran for twenty-seven episodes from 1983 to 1986 and featured the voice talents of Happy Day's Donny Most and Willie Aames of Eight is Enough and Charles in Charge (you know, before he became Bible Man). Actually, maybe Aames left the show because all the sword and sorcery nonsense didn't fit with his Christian viewpoints. That's absolutely not true, but we should try spreading that rumor around anyway. The set comes out November 7 and will retail for $49.98, which isn't too bad for a full series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- Ratings: Hannibal Rises, Shark Tank and Kitchen Nightmares Slip, Hart of Dixie Steady
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- More From TVLine