January 27, 2015
by PopEater Staff, posted Jun 10th 2011 5:00AM
Is Neil Patrick Harris now the hardest-working man in show business? These days he's juggling his duties on 'How I Met Your Mother' with a movie career that includes the much-buzzed-about 'Smurfs,' a hosting job with Sunday's '2011 Tony Awards and um, he's got 8-month-old twins.
But don't worry about NPH: He told Popeater little Gideon and Harper (with partner David Burtka) sleep 11 hours a night. We talked with the universally loved 'Doogie Howser' alum about what to expect during the show ("There will be the inevitable 'Spider-Man' jokes"), why he chose to raise his kids in the big city and he reveals details about the 'Smurfs' flick and how playing a coked-up hooker-lover changed his life forever.
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 22nd 2009 3:01PM
During his Emmy hosting duties the other night, Neil Patrick Harris sang an opening number that included the names of many TV networks. Not just the major ones but also several cable outlets. There's one particular network he forgot to mention though, and last night Chelsea Handler talked about it.
by Joel Keller, posted Mar 31st 2008 10:55PM
(S03E14) First of all, let's get this out of the way: TedMosbyIsAJerk.com works.
Of course it does. We've come to expect nothing less from Bays and Thomas, as they love to use the Web to further the How I Met Your Mother brand. This site looks like it's fun: cheap 1996-era graphics and text, lots of exclamation points... there's even a song written by poor Anna, who still thinks Barney is Ted. Oh, and that Ted Mosby is a jerk.
It's not a coincidence that HIMYM's first truly funny episode returning from the strike is Barney-centric. Even though Barney seems to be the most one-dimensional character on the surface, Carter and Craig have used him (and the very game Neil Patrick Harris) as a blank canvas, giving him all sorts of backstory elements that seem crazy... but somehow plausible. He used to be a hippie; he has a black gay brother; he slept with Madeline Albright... it all seems entirely possible, doesn't it?
by Adam Finley, posted Jan 26th 2007 3:04PM
Henry and Matt at Brohans.com have compiled what they are absolutely, positively sure are the twenty greatest '80s television series ever. They are:
- Mr. Belvedere
- The Dukes of Hazzard
- Knight Rider
- Night Court
- Perfect Strangers
- The Golden Girls
- Growing Pains
- Married ... with Children
- Who's the Boss?
- Magnum P.I.
- Doogie Howser, M.D.
- The Cosby Show
- The A-Team
- Miami Vice
- The Wonder Years
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
by Keith McDuffee, posted Apr 18th 2006 10:13AM
Every Tuesday here on TV Squad , we will highlight the week's TV-on-DVD releases. Some noteworthy releases today, April 18, 2006:
- The Amazing World of Kreskin - The Best Moments of the Amazing Kreskin
- Doogie Howser, M.D. - Season 4
- Remington Steele - Season 3
- Sahara - Michael Palin: Sahara
- The Sentinel - The Complete 1st Season
- Thundercats - Season 2, Volume 1
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jan 17th 2006 10:50PM
Every Tuesday here on TV Squad , we will highlight the week's TV-on-DVD releases. Some noteworthy releases today, January 17, 2006:
- Adventures of Superman - The Complete 2nd Season
- Doogie Howser, M.D. - Season 3
- Fraggle Rock - Vol 5: Down In Fraggle Rock
- Good Morning, World - Complete Series
- Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman - The Complete 2nd Season
- The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Complete 3rd Season
- Mr. Show - Complete Collection
- The Old Grey Whistle Test - Volume 2
- Titus - Season 3
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Originals' Quotes from 'Brotherhood of the Damned'
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 18 Moments of Hawley's Loyalties and Ichabbie's Fractured Bond from 'Kali Yuga'
- 'The 100' Episode 2.10 Photos: Clarke and Lexa Partner Up
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.19 Photos: What's Going on With Mike?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.13 Photos: Bonnie's Birthday
- More From BuddyTV
- Katie Holmes Joins Ray Donovan for Major Season 3 Stint
- Grimm Casts 'Prince William' to Play (Wait For It) a Royal
- Ratings: Originals, Jane, Sleepy Hollow and Bachelor Rise, Apprentice Dips
- New Girl Leashes Wilfred Neighbor Fiona Gubelmann
- Agent Carter Bosses Discuss Peggy's Triple Life (and New Love?), Stark's Secret Agenda and a 'Hopeful' Finale
- More From TVLine
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- FLASHBACK: Richard Linklater's Experimental Approach in 1995's 'Before Sunrise' Was Sundance's Real Breakout Hit
- Selena Gomez Shows Off New 'Do on Bowling Date with Zedd
- Drew Barrymore on Childhood: 'I Didn't Really Have Parents'
- Shannen Doherty Says Her 'Heart Breaks' for Tori Spelling
- More From ET