This is an early review.
Orel [reading from the Necronomicon]: I'm gonna read from this book that's written in a different language: "bon jour, arrivederci, ooh la la, that's Italian!, ching ching ching chong, spaghetti, top o' the mornin' to ya!"
When I interviewed Moral Orel creator Dino Stamatopolous last October, he mentioned that an upcoming episode would feature a short film created by Orel himself (but actually animated by Dino*). This is that episode, and it both rewards fans of the series and takes a few shots at those who hate it.
Orel: Gee, Doughy, your parents really do love you after all. They give you money and they don't ever want anything in return, not even you.
This episode was written by former Mr. Show writer/performer Scott Aukerman, along with Neil Campbell and Paul Rust. It wasn't until about one third through the episode I realized this was the first episode that wasn't tethered to some kind of religious ideal. The only "religious" aspect occurred when Orel decided he had to ask his mother if it was morally acceptable for a woman to accept gifts from a man if she doesn't actually like him.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Khloe and French Montana Split, Kendall Bans Kim from Fashion Show and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Rewind Week Is Better the Second Time Around
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Recap: Amber and Rino Have Health Scares
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Real Power of Veto Used in the Final 5?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Premiere Photos: The Black Plague Ravages the Land
- More From BuddyTV