This is either a hiccup or a sign of things to come: Ratings for most of the shows that aired last night were down, according to the Live Feed.
The ratings winner was CBS, who aired 'Survivor,' 'CSI' (which tied its all-time series low, with 13.3 million viewers and a 2.8 rating in the 18-49 demo) and 'The Mentalist.'
Meanwhile, things didn't turn out well on the NBC front: 'Community' hit a series low, with a measly 3.9 million viewers,' while 'The Office' (6.4 million) and a double-feature of '30 Rock' (4.2 million, 5.2 million) hit season lows.
Also hitting a season low: ABC's 'Private Practice,' with just 7.4 million viewers.
Tell us: What did you watch last night?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19: Week 6 Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals': The 16 Most Memorable Moments from 'Every Mother's Son'
- 'Castle': 23 Times Kids Stole the Show in 'Child's Play'
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 16 Moments of Ichabod's Love Life and Hawley's Help from 'The Weeping Lady'
- More From BuddyTV
- Person of Interest Video: Root Sheds Her Latest Persona... and Then Some
- Faking It Renewed for Season 2B — Plus: Scoop on the Liam-Amy Reveal
- Pilot Scoop: Christian Slater to Headline USA Crime Drama Mr. Robot
- Ratings: Millers Steady, Jane Eyes Uptick, Voice, Castle and Blacklist Slip
- Sleepy Hollow Pics: Abbie Is More Armed Than Usual, Ichabod Votes
- More From TVLine
- Kat Dennings: I'm So In Love with Kim Kardashian's Butt
- Renee Zellweger Is Now Completely Unrecognizable
- Matthew McConaughey Defends His Romantic Comedies
- A Glowing Kate Middleton Steps Out for the First Time Since Announcing Second Pregnancy
- Jennifer Garner and Rachel Zoe Team Up for Breast Cancer Fundraiser
- More From ET