This is either a hiccup or a sign of things to come: Ratings for most of the shows that aired last night were down, according to the Live Feed.
The ratings winner was CBS, who aired 'Survivor,' 'CSI' (which tied its all-time series low, with 13.3 million viewers and a 2.8 rating in the 18-49 demo) and 'The Mentalist.'
Meanwhile, things didn't turn out well on the NBC front: 'Community' hit a series low, with a measly 3.9 million viewers,' while 'The Office' (6.4 million) and a double-feature of '30 Rock' (4.2 million, 5.2 million) hit season lows.
Also hitting a season low: ABC's 'Private Practice,' with just 7.4 million viewers.
Tell us: What did you watch last night?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Meet the Top 20 Dancers
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Freaky and 2 Adorable Moments from 'Dreamcatcher'
- 'UnREAL': The Problem with Rachel and Adam's Romance
- Casting Bits: 'Scandal' and 'Castle' Add Series Regulars, Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire' and More
- Is 'Teen Wolf' Trying to Replace Scott with Liam?
- More From BuddyTV
- Cancelled Forever Unable to 'Find a New Home,' Series Creator Reports
- Daredevil Season 2 Casts Elektra
- Ratings: Game of Thrones Season 5 Breaks 20 Million-Viewer Barrier
- Bill Cosby Sitcoms Yanked from Centric, Bounce TV's Schedules
- Fall TV's Mystery Crossover: Castle Joins S.H.I.E.L.D., Cookie Visits Gotham and More TVLine Reader Theories
- More From TVLine
- Miss USA Has Found Its New Co-Hosts!
- This Guy Tied 100 Balloons to a Lawn Chair and Made the Movie 'Up' Happen Before Getting Arrested
- Move Over, Jennifer Garner! Netflix's 'Daredevil' Has Found Its New Elektra
- Caitlyn Jenner Will Not Be Competing on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Ryan Reynolds on Parenthood: 'I Have the Same Challenges That Every Other First-Time Dad Has'
- More From ET