Hathaway sang her number in a very nicely tailored tuxedo, so Franco decided to continue the gender bending by coming out in a rather ill-fitting pink dress.
"Oh wow!" Hathaway said when Franco came out. Her reaction was so genuine we suspect this may have been a surprise for her as well. Or maybe ... acting!
"You got to wear a tuxedo, so I wore this," Franco explained. "The weird part is I just got a text message from Charlie Sheen."
This campy stage production, making its New York City debut later this Spring, features five drag performers enacting Facts' fictional lost episode "The Best Little Whorehouse in Peekskill." If you're visiting New York this Spring, skip Broadway and head downtown. It's just a hunch, but I'm betting you won't see Eastland the same way again. (Not that you thought Natalie or Jo were 100% straight anyway.)
[Via Lady Bunny's Blog]
This is my favorite ad so far. Of course, we're only 15 minutes into the game.
A mouse - a real, live mouse - is pressed and dragged by two other animals because they heard that if you use a mouse you can get online to get Blockbuster's Total Access service. This is a sequel of sorts to other Blockbuster ads from Super Bowls past, and it's quite cute. They click the mouse, drag it, and then the punch line has them saying "it's not plugged in!" Though the punchline should have just been the mouse's face looking worried, not the mouse telling the others off.
Set to air on November 13th, Tyra underwent five hours of prep to achieve the gender transformation and donned a suit that gave her pecs and a six-pack. Apparently Tyra isn't going undercover as a guy unless he's cut. Her guise was enough to fool most of Chingy's entourage, but her voice was a dead give-away. The only person she really pulled one over on was a Chingy groupie who kissed Tyra-as-man to get closer to the rap star. Does that qualify as hot lesbian action or not?
Why was Barry Bonds all dressed up like Paula Abdul, you ask? He was judging a mock singing contest for a charity event in Arizona. Nobody expected Bonds to dress in drag, so he got quite a response from fans and his teammates.
Said Bonds, "I'll never tell my wife to hurry up anymore, because it took me forever to get ready. I couldn't get the hair right."
I think he looks more like Star Jones.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- The 30 Best Auditions of 'American Idol' Season 14
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- Ground Floor Cancelled at TBS
- Glee Recap: Love in an Elevator
- Pilots: ABC Orders College Conspiracy, Modern Oil Boom Dramas, Others
- More From TVLine