So, you've seen every single episode of Lost and you own all the DVDs and you consider yourself an expert. Check out these five questions and see if you really know as much as you think you do.
1. What is the name of the only hit song that Charlie's band Driveshaft had?
Searching through my mental Rolodex, I think I remember Adam doing a post about the five best fictional bands on TV. And now IGN has weighed in on the matter, picking their Top 10 TV Bands.
Some of the usual suspects are here, such as Charlie's band DriveSHAFT from Lost and The Silver Platters from The Brady Bunch. But there are some funky choices, like Creation from Freaks and Geeks and Cold Slither from G.I. Joe (??). But what bands are missing here? How about the Monkees and The Partridge Family? IGN explains they were purposely left out because they were the main focus of the show, which I don't really think is fair, but whatever. This site might have some of the bands we can't think of.
I wonder how old this writer is though. I mean, how can you list The Blowholes from The Adventures of Pete & Pete and not mention that Marshall Crenshaw was in the band? He's the guy on the left in the photo. You can't just call him "a local meter man"! (Side note: wow, two Adventures of Pete & Pete mentions in one day!)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Once Upon a Time Season 4 Casts Shameless Star as Frozen's Hans; John Rhys-Davies to Voice Rock Troll
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Longmire, Castle and More
- 'Ship Shape: How Fave Pairs From Major Crimes, Defiance, Witches, Falling Skies and Other Shows Are Faring
- TVLine Items: Fringe Fave Goes Orange, Ferb Gets Lost, Vikings Trailer and More
- More From TVLine
- iJustine on the Selfie Making News Around The World
- Michael Douglas Thanks Doctors on World Head and Neck Cancer Day
- Ian Somerhalder Puckers Up for One Lucky Fan
- Who Will Be Taking It All Off for 'Hair' at the Hollywood Bowl?
- Donald Sterling Loses Court Case, Sale of Clippers Can Go Forward
- More From ET