July 30, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 12th 2010 8:34AM
(S01E16) Suddenly I want to spend at least 40 more minutes in the world of 'Community' after tonight's episode. I wonder if those 40 minutes will come back to haunt our dear friend later?
Jeff and Abed tore it up with one of the most bizarre drunk montages I've ever seen, culminating with Abed in the absolute best "aftermath" position I've ever seen. And Jeff did it all to try and make things right with Britta again. Try as they might, those two just can't seem to get their awkward feelings for one another to stop interfering with their relationship as "just-friends."
With the Valentine's Day dance looming, Troy and Pierce tried to regain some of their own dignity early in the episode, only to lose it completely by the end of it. Surprisingly, despite his "skills" on the dance floor, Chang either has no dignity to lose, or has so much that it's impervious to anything he does.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Quarterfinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- 10 Reasons to Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Which 5 Acts Will Advance to the Semifinals?
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Did Caleb Turn on Amber?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Recap: Ali Stages an Attack
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Crazy Horse
- CSI Recruits Mark Valley to Team With (and Romance?) Finlay
- Sharknado 2 Has Arrived! 9 Reasons to Watch, 6 Questions You Should Ask
- The Originals' Claire Holt Joins NBC Drama Aquarius as Series Regular
- TV Land Cancels Kirstie Alley Sitcom Kirstie After One Season
- More From TVLine