January 30, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 12th 2010 8:34AM
(S01E16) Suddenly I want to spend at least 40 more minutes in the world of 'Community' after tonight's episode. I wonder if those 40 minutes will come back to haunt our dear friend later?
Jeff and Abed tore it up with one of the most bizarre drunk montages I've ever seen, culminating with Abed in the absolute best "aftermath" position I've ever seen. And Jeff did it all to try and make things right with Britta again. Try as they might, those two just can't seem to get their awkward feelings for one another to stop interfering with their relationship as "just-friends."
With the Valentine's Day dance looming, Troy and Pierce tried to regain some of their own dignity early in the episode, only to lose it completely by the end of it. Surprisingly, despite his "skills" on the dance floor, Chang either has no dignity to lose, or has so much that it's impervious to anything he does.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from the Mid-Season Premiere
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 19 Moments of Love and Sacrifice from 'Prayer for the Dying'
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.12 Photos: Dean Becomes a Teenager
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.12: Hayley Faces Difficult Decision
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.12 Photos: Malcolm Merlyn Joins the Team
- More From BuddyTV
- Elementary Boss: After Kitty's Exit, Sherlock and Watson Must 'Evolve'
- Criminal Minds Spinoff Pilot Adds Breaking Bad Star Anna Gunn
- HTGAWM Stars on the Arrival of Sam's [Spoiler], Future of The Keating 5: 'There's a Teeter-Totter of Trust'
- Parenthood Finale: Show Boss Talks Flash-Forward Surprises, Deleted Scenes and That FNL Cameo
- Scandal Returns: The 7 Craziest Reveals About Olivia's Vanishing
- More From TVLine