(S01E13) "Who knows why people do what they do?" - Don
True story: About 20 years ago, I worked with a woman who was overweight. She wasn't feeling well one day - I think she had an upset stomach - so she left work and went to the doctor. She found out that she was 8 months pregnant. Not a month or two months, but about a month before the baby was due.
I thought of that tonight after watching the season finale of Mad Men. So many things answered and so many doors left open for a second season...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Rankings: The 24 Semifinalists of Season 9
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Klum of Doom'
- Best 'Suits' Season 4 Quotes So Far
- ?Pretty Little Liars? Fatal Finale Question: Who Will Die?
- 'Intruders' Preview: A Look Inside BBC America's Supernatural Conspiracy Thriller
- More From BuddyTV
- Doctor Who: We Rank the Best Modern Companions!
- Phineas and Ferb Sets Premiere Date for Lost Episode With Terry O'Quinn
- Geoff Stults Books Recurring Roles in CBS' Odd Couple Remake and Netflix's Grace and Frankie
- Emmys 2014: Ausiello Picks Who Should and Will Win — Plus: Reader Poll Results!
- Rookie Blue Recap: Out With a Bang
- More From TVLine
- Mila Kunis Puts Her Growing Baby Bump on Display in Tight-Fitting Tank Top
- Nicki Minaj Shatters Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Vevo Record With 'Anaconda'
- 'MythBusters' Stars Kari, Tory and Grant Leaving the Show
- New Study Says '50 Shades' Readers More Likely to Binge Drink, Have Lots of Sex Partners
- Jennifer Lopez: 'I'm Not One to Whore Around'
- More From ET