Boy, what a mess! Unless you live out in a tar shack in the middle of Montana (writing your manifesto, obviously) you know that the United States, nay, the world, is facing one of the worst economic crises in this modern time. Stocks are plummeting, financial institutions are folding, credit is tighter than Miley Cyrus' chastity belt. People are pulling out their money left and right, trying to find a safe place to invest until all of the craziness dies down.
That, of course, is where we come in. Sure, first and foremost we are a website that features information on television. But, we also have access to some of the greatest financial gurus that were ever created by television writers. To assist you in the right investment choices, we have compiled a list of those we feel you could trust to invest your remaining funds in a wise manner. Also listed, as a public service, are those who you shouldn't consider giving a penny to during the harshest economic times.
So, before your 401(k) loses another percentage point, here are your choices.
- The Adventures of Superman - Seasons 5 and 6
- The Bugs Bunny/Loony Tunes Hour - Golden Collection, Vol. 4
- CSI - Season 6
- Columbo - Seasons 6 and 7
- DuckTales - Vol. 2
- Family Guy - Vol. 4
- Friends - Complete Series
- Get Smart - Complete Series
- Home Improvement - Season 5
- Homicide - Complete Series
- Lois & Clark - Season 4
- NCIS - Season 2
- Northern Exposure - Season 5
- Quantum Leap - Season 5
- Reba - Season 4
- Six Feet Under - Complete Series
- That Girl - Season 2
- Third Rock From The Sun - Season 6
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie: Watch the First Five Minutes Now
- Sneak Peek: Are The Musketeers Breaking Up in the Season Finale?
- Wizard of Oz Drama Emerald City Not Moving Forward at NBC
- True Blood Pilot Revisited: Bill's Big Lie and 17 More Unforgettable Moments
- The Mindy Project: Niecy Nash Joins Season 3 Cast as Mindy's New Rival
- More From TVLine