For his cake-de-gras, Goldman unveiled a creation he'd baked to look like Ozzy Osbourne's severed zombie head. While Sharon was wowed, we were somewhat disappointed Ozzy's cake likeness wasn't munching on a bat.
Remini wasn't having it. "You know what?" she said, turning to Peete, who was holding a frosting sleeve. "Don't play with me." Remini squeezed the sleeve to shoot whipped cream at Goldman. Then the whipped cream and bananas started flying everywhere as the trio declared war, and an honest to goodness food fight broke out.
All the gasping done? Great. The cake series starring Duff Goldman and his crew at Charm City Cakes will end after its season 10 airs in January.
Goldman announced the news on Charm City's blog. "It's true: All good things must come to an end. 'Ace of Cakes'' 10th season, set to air in January, will be our last," Goldman wrote."
The series has been in production for five years and featured dozens of celebrities and Hollywood projects from 'Lost' to '30 Rock.' Season 10 will feature a 'Price is Right' episode and the final episode will showcase Charm City's cake for the 25th anniversary of 'Back to The Future.'
And in this corner: Contender Buddy Valastro, star of TLC's 'Cake Boss.' Each week at Carlo's Bake Shop in Hoboken, NJ, Buddy and his crew (most of whom are family members) create equally elaborate cakes for customers ranging from Sweet Sixteens to the American Museum of Natural History.
Surely there's room on TV for two wildly creative cake artists? Yet fiercely partisan fans of each show have been taking sides and letting their preference be known. (Just Google "Ace of Cakes vs. Cake Boss."
If you think this image of french fries looks delicious and appetizing, this post is for you.
There are so many cooking shows and food competition shows, everything from Hell's Kitchen to Top Chef to Man v. Food, but there's a new one that started up recently that I'm really, really enjoying. Maybe because it's just about the joy of eating! Whatever the reason, The Best Thing I Ever Ate is a winner.
Despite the fact that news about Lost's 100th episode celebratory cake has been bouncing around the 'net since February, I thought it might be worth mentioning it again since the milestone episode ("The Variable", S05E14) airs next Wednesday, 4/29.
As you can see, the cake, created by Duff Goldman and his crew from Food Network's Ace of Cakes, features a ton of characters from the show as well as some iconic items that all Lost fans will recognize. To drum up some buzz for "The Variable," ABC recently released some more pictures from the cast party where the cake was presented.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET