If you're not sure what Hole in the Wall is, take a look at the video after the jump. Basically, it's a game of human Tetris: contestants have to bend themselves into the shape of a cutout on a fast-approaching wall. If they do it in time, they go through the wall. If they don't, the wall pushes them into a pool of water. That's it. That's the whole game.
A recent survey conducted by the McCormick Tribune Freedom Museum revealed that those surveyed knew more about The Simpsons than they did about the Constitution. When asked, more people could name characters from the show than could name any of the five freedoms upheld by the First Amendment. That would be freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom to assemble, freedom of speech, and freedom to petition. Of course, you guys already knew that. My thoughts on this are that such surveys are meaningless. It's not that hard to find people who know more about one thing than something else.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Miss USA Contestants Speak Out on Staying in the Pageant: 'We Were Not Going to Let Our States Down'
- Scott Eastwood Shows Off His Ripped Abs at Beach Shoot – See the Hot Pics!
- Hilary Swank Has Put Her Career on Hold to Care for Her Ailing Father
- Diddy Avoids Felony Charges for Alleged UCLA Fight
- Meghan Trainor Reveals Vocal Cord Injury, Postpones Shows
- More From ET