You're in the middle? What a politician.
I lean towards the former for newer shows and towards the latter for older shows. Though I would love to have commentaries and features for older shows, I realize that's not always possible. I ask this because the DVD set for the third season of AMC's 'Mad Men' has cast and crew commentaries for every single episode. Let's take a look at that feature and everything else in the set.
In just a little over a month (Wednesday, January 21st can't come soon enough), season five of Lost begins on ABC. After a shortened fourth season (because of the writer's strike), fans have been salivating for answers after the absolutely insane three-hour finale.
Where did the island go? How did Locke die? And why the heck do the Oceanic Six need to go back?
Well... keep holding your breath for those answers. Fortunately, the Lost season four DVD will provide some respite in the meantime. While it won't be released until next Tuesday, 12/9, many of the DVD featurette extras have been made available online and we got our hands on a couple.
So if you feel like knowing what happens behind the scenes down in Hawaii, then you're going to want to see these clips. Plus, if you feel like being spoiled a tiny bit, I've also included a sneak peek from the upcoming season five premiere, "Because You Left."
There's nothing spectacular about the House, M.D. - Season Three DVD box set that will be released on Tuesday. Sure, it features the entire season on five discs, and it does have some all right extras (which we'll talk about in a moment). However, all in all, it's not much different than any other TV on DVD box set you would find on the market. Well, except for this . . .
By buying this DVD set you will have in your hands the complete last season of House before everything changes. If you are a fan of the show, or a reader of TV Squad, you know that the three Fellows that Dr. Gregory House has verbally abused over the last three seasons are moving ahead in their lives. As the fourth season begins they will be replaced with a whole new bunch of people for House to mold. What does this mean to you? Well, in one year you'll either be saying 'Gosh, season three was so much better' or 'The fourth season was the greatest one that has ever been aired on television!'. Only time and a season premiere will tell.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 2013 Memorial Day marathons: 'Arrested Development,''Veronica Mars' and more
- 'The Simpsons' come to Florida: Universal Studios is building Springfield
- 'American Idol' stabbing: Candice versus Kree leads to blood
- 'Rookie Blue' Season 4 premiere recap: 'Surprises,' indeed
- 'Showville' premiere: Blaine is the stool capital of the world
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Friday: Audra McDonald Sings, XIII Tries on Another Life, Maron Is Tied Up and More
- Did NBC's Save Me Make You a Convert?
- Sons of Anarchy Casts Shield Vet CCH Pounder
- TV Season Champs: NCIS Outdraws Sunday Night Football, Top-Rated New Comedies All Got Axed
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More
- More From TVLine