Now she's stepping behind the camera (a bit) as the producer of a E! half-hour documentary called 'The SPINdustry,' chronicling the world of entertainment public relations. Yes, that sounds like Bravo's 'Kel on Earth,' but that's just a big coincidence. The press release actually makes it sound like Kim's picking up the camera and shooting footage herself.
Kim's involvement as producer of 'The SPINdustry' likely has a lot to do with the fact that it's on E! and the subject of the show is the launch of a new product by Command PR. Comprising Command PR two publicists, Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck, who are FOK. Friends of Kim. Get it?
E! Online scooped the universe with confirmation that Paris "The Human Spotlight" Hilton will make a guest star appearance on the paranormal CW show.
The network didn't spill much on the plot of Miss Hilton's visit, but noted "We've heard the storyline, and when you see it you will die." So I guess if you're not a big fan of dying, don't watch Supernatural or better yet, make someone you hate watch it. You've committed guilt-free murder, and The CW earns another ratings point.
The CW show has been struggling in ratings since its premiere on UPN. However, a good fan base helped get the show renewed up to a third season even though it moved around the schedule a bit. Many fans and TV critics were optimistic that the Gilmore Girls/Veronica Mars pairing would work well for both shows and bring in enough ratings. However, it seems it wasn't enough to secure a fourth season for this gem of a show featuring Kristen Bell.
While the Q&A was more about the cast reminiscing and speculating about their characters and the shooting of the second season, I would be remiss not to tell you that you follow the jump at your own peril.
The more interesting revelations of the SAG screening included (WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD):
When Amanda Peet got pregnant in real-life, a lot of people wondered whether or not her Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip character would become pregnant too. Now Kristin over at E! Online breaks news that the Jordan McDeere character on the show will in fact become pregnant as well.
Who's the father? No word on that yet, though co-star Bradley Whitford has a few funny remarks about the whole plotline.
They'll be more about this story on E! News Daily, tonight at 7.
- TV Newser has a preview of an upcoming interview that Larry King did with Details magazine.
- That cartoon Donald Trump is going to do? There already was one.
- Lots of good stuff over at Ken Levine's pad, including memories of writer Jerry Belson and the script of a scene from the 80s show Mary.
- TV Guide's Surfer Girl doesn't like 1 vs. 100.
- Do you like a new show that isn't doing too well, like Studio 60, Six Degrees, or The Nine? Kristin over at E! Online wants you to help Save Your New Fave.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ron Burgundy, Monkey Lovin' and 13 Other Highlights
- Castle Hints More at Beckett's Future — Plus: Watch RySpo 'Get Lucky'
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: TKO and Sympathy
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Taps Doctor Who Alum as Time Traveler Rip Hunter
- More From TVLine
- Kate Holmes On Angelina Jolie's Kids' Choice Awards Speech: She's an Inspiration
- 3 Stars Who Totally Owned the Justin Bieber Roast
- Star Sightings March 2015
- FLASHBACK: ‘Tommy Boy' Turns 20! Behind the Scenes With Chris Farley and David Spade
- Zayn Malik's First Solo Song Is Out (and Some One Direction Fans Aren't Happy)
- More From ET