To that end, Moonves and Sling Media CEO Blake Krikorian introduced a new product, called the Clip + Sling, which will get loaded into Slingboxes starting in the second quarter. What the software will allow users to do is grab clips from CBS shows and then e-mail them to friends. You may eventually be able to "mash" clips together for your friend's amusement, though I'm not sure what purpose that serves. Anyway, it seems like Moonves really likes these new-fangled video thingies -- he brought one of the YouTube guys on stage during the speech -- but I just have one question: why the hell doesn't inntertube ever freakin' work right?
(S03E11) Is there any doubt that this is the best sitcom on TV? Not only is it funny, but there are some great stories with hellacious plot twists.
Witness this latest episode, which dealt primarily with Michael returning to the office after a vacation in Jamaica. Before the holiday hiatus, we were left with a cliffhanger when at the end of the last episode, Michael was desperately trying to find someone to go with him after his girlfriend broke up with him. He was finally able to persuade someone to come along, but we were left speculating as to who the "lucky" person was.
The e-mail turned up two weeks ago on Matt Drudge's website. Green has since apologized. He's been the executive producer of GMA Weekend since it launched in 2004.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It!
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine