I have a feeling a lot of DVD sets are going to be sold this week. Rabid fans of Battlestar Galactica, Dollhouse, Doctor Who, and Torchwood all have something to buy. If you didn't/don't watch any of those shows ... well, you can always buy season two of The Donna Reed Show. That's one classic sitcom that I never really got into. Not sure why. I loved Leave it to Beaver and I Love Lucy and Father Knows Best, but not The Donna Reed Show. Probably because it wasn't on as much as those other shows.
- Battlestar Galactica - Season 4.5 and Complete Series
- Doctor Who - Planet of the Dead
- Dollhouse - Season 1
To enter, leave a comment below before 5:00PM Eastern, Monday, July 7 simply telling why you'd like to own this set. As always, we'll randomly choose five winners amongst the eligible entries. Some other details:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below stating why you'd like to own the Early Edition first season DVD set.
- The comment must be left before July 7, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Five winners will receive a Early Edition - The First Season DVD (valued at $49.99).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
Here are the new TV DVDs, in stores tomorrow.
- The Big Easy - Season 1
- Criss Angel: Mindfreak - Best of Seasons 1 and 2
- Dogfights - Season 2 and Complete Series
- Early Edition - Season 1
- Futurama - Beast with a Billion Backs
- Hey Joel - Season 1
- Ice Road Truckers - On and Off the Ice
- The New Adventures of Old Christine - Season 2 (Amazon.com only)
- The Real McCoys - Season 3
- The Ruth Rendell Mysteries - Set 3
- That's My Boy - Complete Series
This week's question was rather easy.
"I'm trying to find about a tv show that was in the 1990s that was cancelled. It was about a guy living in the city. He would look at the newspaper. The newspaper told the future. He would see a disaster and then save the person. Do you know the name of this tv show?"
I'm sure most of you recognize that the show in question is Early Edition starring Kyle Chandler.
In the season finale of Lost, we heard the voice of a character named Minkowski on the other end of a radio, and now the character is going to be seen, in the form of Fisher Stevens.
He might be best known to TV audiences as the costar of Kyle Chandler's series Early Edition and his guest stint on the first season of Friends, as Phoebe's boyfriend. No idea yet what the character will be like, but he is described as "recurring."
Welcome to TV Squad Lists, a feature where each blogger has a chance to list his or her own rundown of things in television that stand out from the rest, both good and bad.
Ever since the early days, pets have been a staple of many TV shows. Whether they are the star of the show like Cleo from The Peoples Choice or unforgettable supporting pets like Eddie from Frasier, these pets are often the best remembered part of any TV show.
Here is my own personal list of favorite pets. Before you start, I excluded Arnold Ziffel because the Ziffel family insisted he was their son not a pet. Feel free to add your own favorites.
1.Rowdy the stuffed dog (Scrubs)
I admit that having a stuffed dog for a pet is a bit unusual but when you think about it, it's a brilliant idea. He never has to be walked, fed or taken to the vet and he'll never run away. Seeing the hours of fun JD and Turk have with Rowdy makes me want to run to my nearest taxidermist and order myself a mounted hound.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf Season 5 Premiere: The Creepy and the Awesome from 'Creatures of the Night'
- 'Extant' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Molly Teams Up with a Bounty Hunter
- [Video] 'Dance Moms' Preview: Kalani's Mom Invites a New Dance Coach to the ALDC
- 'Scream' Review: Does MTV's New Slasher Series Live Up to the Movie Franchise?
- 'Zoo' Review: A New Summer Drama That Leaves Something to Be Desired
- More From BuddyTV
- Blind Item: Will This Be the Fall's Most Divisive Television Event?
- Ratings: Whispers Slips to Season Lows
- Fall TV: NCIS vs. Stamos vs. Muppets, and Tuesday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Outlander Casts Harry Potter Actress as Season 2's Mother Hildegarde
- Wayward Pines Video: Will Kate Help Ethan Defuse an Explosive Situation?
- More From TVLine
- Vanessa Bayer Impersonating Rachel from 'Friends' Is the Best Thing You'll See All Day
- Jimmy Kimmel Asks Kids About Same-Sex Marriage and Their Responses Are Cute and Hilarious
- Caitlyn Jenner Bares Her Legs in a Sequin Miniskirt
- ‘Magic Mike XXL': The Women Steal the Show and More Highlights From the Sequel
- Misty Copeland Named First Black Principal Ballerina at American Ballet Theatre
- More From ET