I have a feeling a lot of DVD sets are going to be sold this week. Rabid fans of Battlestar Galactica, Dollhouse, Doctor Who, and Torchwood all have something to buy. If you didn't/don't watch any of those shows ... well, you can always buy season two of The Donna Reed Show. That's one classic sitcom that I never really got into. Not sure why. I loved Leave it to Beaver and I Love Lucy and Father Knows Best, but not The Donna Reed Show. Probably because it wasn't on as much as those other shows.
- Battlestar Galactica - Season 4.5 and Complete Series
- Doctor Who - Planet of the Dead
- Dollhouse - Season 1
To enter, leave a comment below before 5:00PM Eastern, Monday, July 7 simply telling why you'd like to own this set. As always, we'll randomly choose five winners amongst the eligible entries. Some other details:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below stating why you'd like to own the Early Edition first season DVD set.
- The comment must be left before July 7, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Five winners will receive a Early Edition - The First Season DVD (valued at $49.99).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
Here are the new TV DVDs, in stores tomorrow.
- The Big Easy - Season 1
- Criss Angel: Mindfreak - Best of Seasons 1 and 2
- Dogfights - Season 2 and Complete Series
- Early Edition - Season 1
- Futurama - Beast with a Billion Backs
- Hey Joel - Season 1
- Ice Road Truckers - On and Off the Ice
- The New Adventures of Old Christine - Season 2 (Amazon.com only)
- The Real McCoys - Season 3
- The Ruth Rendell Mysteries - Set 3
- That's My Boy - Complete Series
This week's question was rather easy.
"I'm trying to find about a tv show that was in the 1990s that was cancelled. It was about a guy living in the city. He would look at the newspaper. The newspaper told the future. He would see a disaster and then save the person. Do you know the name of this tv show?"
I'm sure most of you recognize that the show in question is Early Edition starring Kyle Chandler.
In the season finale of Lost, we heard the voice of a character named Minkowski on the other end of a radio, and now the character is going to be seen, in the form of Fisher Stevens.
He might be best known to TV audiences as the costar of Kyle Chandler's series Early Edition and his guest stint on the first season of Friends, as Phoebe's boyfriend. No idea yet what the character will be like, but he is described as "recurring."
Welcome to TV Squad Lists, a feature where each blogger has a chance to list his or her own rundown of things in television that stand out from the rest, both good and bad.
Ever since the early days, pets have been a staple of many TV shows. Whether they are the star of the show like Cleo from The Peoples Choice or unforgettable supporting pets like Eddie from Frasier, these pets are often the best remembered part of any TV show.
Here is my own personal list of favorite pets. Before you start, I excluded Arnold Ziffel because the Ziffel family insisted he was their son not a pet. Feel free to add your own favorites.
1.Rowdy the stuffed dog (Scrubs)
I admit that having a stuffed dog for a pet is a bit unusual but when you think about it, it's a brilliant idea. He never has to be walked, fed or taken to the vet and he'll never run away. Seeing the hours of fun JD and Turk have with Rowdy makes me want to run to my nearest taxidermist and order myself a mounted hound.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Memories from the Set: Ari Graynor Talks Jobs on The Sopranos, Fringe, Family Guy and More
- Friday the 13th: Slasher Horror Classic in Development as Hour-long TV Drama
- Gracepoint Exclusive Photos: See Anna Gunn & David Tennant in Fox's Broadchurch Adaptation!
- TVLine Items: True Blood Star Nabs Amazon Pilot, Hargitay's Very Special SVU Marathon and More
- Keep or Cut: The Shows You Most Want Saved!
- More From TVLine
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet (VIDEO)
- George Clooney Gets In Heated Altercation In Las Vegas
- More From ET