I don't remember exactly how the conversation went (I wish I had a tape recorder running), but it was very close to this:
Sister: Oh, you watch 'Lost?'
Me: Yeah, it's great!
Sister: So what's going on on it?
Sister: I mean, the last time I saw it they were on an island. That guy who was on 'The Practice' was there.
Me: Michael Emerson. He's a great actor.
Sister: So what has happened since then?
- At 7, CBS has a new '60 Minutes,' followed by new episodes of 'The Amazing Race,' 'Undercover Boss,' and 'Cold Case.'
- NBC has a new 'Dateline' at 7, then new episodes of 'Minute To Win It' and 'Celebrity Apprentice.'
- At 7:30, FOX has a new 'Til Death.'
- At 8, ABC has a new, two-hour 'Extreme Makeover.'
- PBS has a new 'Nature' at 8, followed by a new 'Masterpiece Classic.'
- Discovery has two new episodes of 'Life' at 8.
- Food Network has new episodes of 'Challenge,' 'Ultimate Recipe Showdown,' and 'Iron Chef America.'
- Also at 8: ESPN2 has the Yankees/Red Sox season opener.
- At 9, A&E has a new 'Gene Simmons' Family Jewels,' then a new 'Kirstie Alley's Big Life.'
- At 9:30, FOX has a new 'Sons of Tucson.'
- At 10, AMC has a new 'Breaking Bad.'
- HBO has a new episode of 'The Pacific' at 9, followed by a new 'How To Make It In America.'
- History Channel has a new 'Ax Men' at 10.
- At midnight, Cartoon Network has a new 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force.'
- At 12:30AM, Cartoon Network has a new 'Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.'
Check your local TV listings for more.
According to the Ausiello Files, the First Lady has reportedly asked the cast of the Golden Globe-winning comedy to perform at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, which will take place April 5 on the White House lawn. The cast, of course, said yes.
Mrs. O and daughters Sasha and Malia are said to be fans of the show, according to the report.
It wasn't the best special broadcast thus far (I enjoyed the 2008 Christmas special more), but it was on par with the better episodes of the show. The Doctor seems to fight two general categories of alien menaces: intentional threats or forces of nature (or the first taking advantage of the second). This was one of those "forces of nature" enemies (and I'm not referring to the fly-headed creatures seen in the previews).
(S11E05) When this episode began, I figured eventually there would be some explanation as to why it is we color Easter eggs and why a rabbit hides them, some kind of explanation of these traditions and their pagan roots. However, by the end I was glad the story went where it did, because this was both the "worst" episode of South Park this season, and incredibly funny. I say "worst" because of all the horrible gags, like "The Hare Club for Men," and William Donahue's "double cross" that had me simultaneously cracking up and saying, "my god, that was a terrible joke."
(S01E08) If anyone has ever had famliy over for an extended stay, sooner or later tensions will arise and there will be many uncomfortable situations to navigate. But how many guests in your home have urinated in your kitchen sink, borrowed your spouse's car and put a huge scratch in it, or undermine your plans for a holiday dinner with their own menu ideas?
Frank Henrickson (as played by Bruce Dern) was especially obnoxious this week, as witnessed by his tendency to use alternate means of going to the bathroom. In addition, there is no love lost between his sons Bill and Joey. He has some grduging respect for Bill, since he is a businessman and, more importantly, has money. However, he especially taunts Joey about his past football failures, and the time will come where either Joey or his wife Wanda will take severe umbrage with Frank.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie: Watch the First Five Minutes Now
- Sneak Peek: Are The Musketeers Breaking Up in the Season Finale?
- Wizard of Oz Drama Emerald City Not Moving Forward at NBC
- True Blood Pilot Revisited: Bill's Big Lie and 17 More Unforgettable Moments
- The Mindy Project: Niecy Nash Joins Season 3 Cast as Mindy's New Rival
- More From TVLine