"I would tell him to say, 'It's none of your business, and I hope you enjoy me playing golf, because that's what I actually do. Of course, I am an athlete and I have a lot of extra testosterone,'" Griffin said.
Watch the video after the jump.
What's happening on other blogs via the interweb.
- You've read our discussion of the Lost finale, now read the Hollywood Reporter's, James Poniewozik's, and Alan Sepinwall's. Also, here's news about the ratings the finale got.
- Is the head of The CW, Dawn Ostroff, on her way out?
- Is ABC already ahead when it comes to this fall's new shows?
- Another season of The Two Coreys starts on June 22. Oh, great.
- The Wall Street Journal weighs in on the American Office vs. British Office debate.
- Eddie Griffin is being sued over an incident on his new VH-1 show.
- The Sci-Fi Channel has launched a new gaming blog called Fidgit.
Comedian Eddie Griffin (Malcolm & Eddie) had his stand up performance cut short on August 31st while performing at an event for Black Enterprise Magazine. According to a spokesperson for the magazine, Griffin repeatedly used the N word which prompted the host to come on stage and tell Griffin that he was finished.
Black Enterprise spokesman, Andrew Wadlium told the press that he supported the decision as the right thing to do.
While there has certainly been much controversy over the word in question, it may come as a surprise that a black comedian was censored for using the word in front of a black audience.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Woody Allen Talks Candidly About 'Paternal' Relationship With Wife Soon-Yi Previn
- Mariah Carey Poses as Marie Antoinette, Katy Perry Channels Elizabeth Taylor – See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Tries Her Best 'Feminine Voice' for Kim Kardashian in a Funny, Emotional 'I Am Cait' Moment
- Chaz Bono 'Frustrated' by Some of Caitlyn Jenner's Critics
- Tom Cruise Is Already Working on 'Mission: Impossible 6'!
- More From ET