And actress Salma Hayek really doesn't like snakes. 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated) shares a clip of Salma encountering a snake during a press junket for her new film 'Grown Ups.' As soon as the reptile appears, Salma freaks out, climbing onto a chair and screaming "Somebody do something!" and "Noooooo!"
Yup, she hates snakes. To Salma's credit, she still remains remarkably adorable -- even while cowering on a chair and shrieking in a high-pitched voice.
Andrews was recently the victim of a peeping tom in a hotel room and Hasselbeck wondered why she was wearing next to nothing for the past three weeks on 'DWTS' "in light of what happened." Joy Behar didn't agree. "Is she wearing less than you are today?" she asked.
"I haven't changed my sex, but I can't take my eyes off of you," Walters said. "I think Elisabeth has the most adorable body."
Watch the video after the jump.
Elizabeth Hasselbeck has been sued by another author who accuses her of stealing ideas for her book The G Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide. The plaintiff, Susan Hassett, says she sent a copy of her own book Living with Celiac Disease to Hasselbeck last year. And now this year Hasselbeck comes out with her own book (written with Peter Green) on the topic, and there seems to be a lot of similarities, including chapter titles and certain phrasing of words.
Gawker has some of the similarities and TMZ has the court documents.
Even if you don't agree with her views, the mainstream publicity of her on-air feuds (such as the one with Rosie O'Donnell that made Rosie leave the show and start her own variety show. Let's blame Hasselbeck for that one) make for great ratings. Actually, she represents a demographic of woman that could stop watching the show if she leaves.
Naturally, I'm not what you would call an avid fan of The View. Quite the opposite. In fact, if I go to Hell when I die, I'd likely end up in the audience of The View. But even I recognize a bad career move when I see one. At Fox, Hasselbeck would be one conservative voice among many. On The View, she is unique.
1. Am I the only one who feels Cristina Yang is the most annoying character on TV? The rest of the characters on Grey's Anatomy are self-centered to some extent but sometimes I think she might actually throw Meredith under a bus to get a cool surgery.
2. Is there a place where I can bet on the tabloids eventually finding Dr. Phil has two other wives and helped build houses in Iraq?
I was circumcised 6 years ago or so, when I was 34. I bring this up for two reasons: 1.) I don't get enough chances to talk about my penis in public, and 2.) I know it can be a very uncomfortable, painful procedure when you're an adult (yes, as a baby too, but at least when you're a baby you don't have to stand up and work and move around as much, and you won't even remember it).
Joy Behar said on The View today that, as a penance, Mel Gibson should be publicly circumcised, to be welcomed into the Jewish community. Sure, that might be just Payback, but I'll ask all the female readers out there, is that really What Women Want?
Does a day go by on The View where they don't talk about something controversial? Where an argument doesn't occur? Where somebody doesn't freak out?
YouTube has the latest meltdown, from today, when Elisabeth Hasselbeck gets into an argument with Joy Behar about the 72 hour pill and pregnancy and rape and the sanctity of life. Then Barbara Walters gets into it, and displays that phony "voice of reason" tone that she so often has.
It honestly looks like Hasselbeck is going to walk off the set, or at the very least start crying or pouting. Guest host Lisa Loeb just looks really, really uncomfortable and is probably thinking, "I should have gone to Regis and Kelly."
Video after the jump...
Do you think Brandy would be a good person to fill Star Jones' suspiciously fast-shrinking shoes?
There's video here if you really feel the need to see it.
Huh. Of all the people to stalk, this woman picks the least interesting person on The View and Eli Manning's understudy. I guess there's all kinds of nutjobs out there.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'True Detective' Season 1 crib sheet: All you need to know before the finale
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce FOX special
- Showtime's 'Gucci: The Director' gives a close-up view of Gucci creative director Frida Giannini's vision and life
- 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Season 6 debuts on Netflix: Did the final season tie up all the loose ends?
- 'The Trip to Bountiful': Blair Underwood is caught between the love of two very different women
- More From Zap2it
- Louis C.K. Set for Saturday Night Live Encore
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- More From TVLine