Was she in trouble? Was someone waging a campaign to trash this poor young woman? All those questions filled my head until I saw the phone number below, typed repeatedly in those all-to-convenient tear-away strips: 1-877-7-BELLA1.
Bella. That name sounded familiar. That's when it hit me: It was Elizabeth Reaser's character from CBS' new sitcom The Ex List.
(S04E09) "No one ever better call me Nazi again." - Bailey
Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like white supremacy and ambulance accidents! OK... well, not really. But that's what we got as Grey's Anatomy slowly winds down to its final pre-WGA Strike episodes. There are only two more in the can and production on the show has been shut down. The resolution to this "event" airs in two weeks and S04E11 currently has no airdate scheduled, though I'm guessing that ABC will save it until after the New Year. Now you'll notice that I put quotes around event. Did it really feel like one? I know the mold for a big episode of Grey's Anatomy usually involves something that crashes or explodes, but this felt more like a regular episode to me. However, as forced and predictable as the cliffhangers were, I am excited to find out the resolutions.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Narrowly Beat Kenny Chesney For The Week's No. 1 Album
- Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Welcomes Third Child
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Girl Code's Nicole Byer Shares Hilarious Advice That All Ladies Should Follow!
- Vanessa Hudgens Terrifies Unsuspecting Guests at Knott's Scary Farm
- More From ET