December 18, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 7th 2010 3:07AM
(S06E10) Knowing this was a Desmond-centric episode, I expected us to take a major step forward in understanding the beta-verse, perhaps even experiencing it in a whole new way. Ever since the explosion at the hatch, Desmond seems to experience everything a little differently, and he's always there with his finger on the truth, even if he has no idea what that truth was.
Parallels between alpha- and beta- were running rampant throughout this episode. Fisher Stevens even returned in the beta-verse, to serve as Desmond's guide as he did once before, when Desmond was trapped in time. We got beta-appearances by Charlie, Daniel Faraday, Charles Widmore and even Eloise Hawking. Every encounter was a further step toward confusion and understanding.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 15 Funniest Episodes of 'Supernatural,' Part 2
- Top 10 Moments from 'Survivor: San Juan Del Sur'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Pepper Finds a New Home
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Finale Recap: Who Won Season 29?
- 'The 100' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Will Camp Jaha Give Finn Up?
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Girls Parents Cast, Sarah Silverman's HBO Pilot and More
- Kiefer Sutherland on Doing More 24: 'I Don't See Myself Going Back to It'
- Smash Musical Gets One-Night Broadway Bow — Who Will Star In It?
- Ratings: Survivor Finale Tops Night, Sing-Off Slips, The 100 Ties Low
- Orphan Black Season 3 Gets Premiere Date, Teaser Warning 'This Is War'
- More From TVLine
- New 'Orphan Black' Season 3 Trailer: Will We Lose Our Favorite Clone?!
- 'Survivor' Winner Natalie Reveals $1 Million Plans
- EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK: 'Breaking Bad' Favorites Saul & Mike Reunite on 'Better Call Saul'
- Lady Gaga Reveals the Sexy Advice She Got From Aging Stripper
- Rick Ross Talks Stunning 85-Pound Weight Loss
- More From ET