March 1, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 28th 2008 4:02PM
- At 8, The CW has a new Everybody Hates Chris, followed by a new episode of The Game.
- PBS has a new Washington Week at 8, then new episodes of NOW and Bill Moyers Journal.
- MyNetwork TV has a new Smackdown! at 8.
- Nickelodeon has two new episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants at 8 (two more new episodes air at 9).
- Also at 8: TCM has a new Elvis Mitchell: Under The Influence.
- Disney has the movie Camp Rock at 8.
- At 8:30, HGTV has a new Myles of Style.
- At 9, USA has a holiday episode of Monk, then a holiday episode of Psych.
- Lifetime has the movie Custody at 9.
- At 10, ABC has a new 20/20.
- E! has a new episode of The Soup at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk show listings.
by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 28th 2006 4:51PM
- Charlie Rose: Laurence Fishburne, with guest host Elvis Mitchell, and a discussion of Elizabeth Bishop's poetry.
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Keri Russell and Jerry Lee Lewis (note: this is not a repeat!)
- Jay Leno: Hugh Jackman, Imogen Heap, and Bruce Parry
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Kellie Pickler, Adam Carolla, and Godsmack
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Paul Rudd, Chris Klein, and Hawthorne Heights
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Mandy Moore and Dave Barry
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Natasha Hentsridge, Andy Dick, Anthony Jeselnik, and Metric
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET