When Sara Gilbert asked if her character Calleigh Duquesne's relationship with Eric Delko was toned down because of her pregnancy. "I don't know why they did that. I can't be with my fake boyfriend when I'm having a baby with my real boyfriend?" Procter joked.
(S05E24) This was a bit of a departure in terms of what we've come to expect from a season finale in the world of CSI, be it Vegas, New York, or Miami. I'm not complaining though. This episode felt much more like a wrap up of the fifth season of CSI: Miami and rather than leave us hanging with a ton of questions (there were a few), it left me feeling far more satisfied than I expected. Especially since we can look forward to plenty of new developments in the fall. I actually felt much better that one spoiler which had been floating around, never came to fruition. It appears that the whole mess with Horatio being in a plane crash may have just been an exaggeration of the van crash that did occur in the episode. For once, I was glad we didn't get a grand, nail-biting finale.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Rush Sneak Peek: Harry Hamlin Debuts as William's Estranged Father
- Killer ABC Promo: Ellen Pompeo and Kerry Washington Welcome Viola Davis to 'Shondaland Thursday'
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- More From TVLine
- Chris Pratt Recalls That Time He Flashed Amy Poehler
- Kate Upton: It Was 'Inconvenient' To Be Pretty Growing Up
- Alicia Keys Pregnant with Baby No. 2!
- Brian Williams Reports on Daughter Allison Williams' 'Peter Pan' Casting News
- Miranda Kerr Gives Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber Something to Fight About
- More From ET