When Sara Gilbert asked if her character Calleigh Duquesne's relationship with Eric Delko was toned down because of her pregnancy. "I don't know why they did that. I can't be with my fake boyfriend when I'm having a baby with my real boyfriend?" Procter joked.
(S05E24) This was a bit of a departure in terms of what we've come to expect from a season finale in the world of CSI, be it Vegas, New York, or Miami. I'm not complaining though. This episode felt much more like a wrap up of the fifth season of CSI: Miami and rather than leave us hanging with a ton of questions (there were a few), it left me feeling far more satisfied than I expected. Especially since we can look forward to plenty of new developments in the fall. I actually felt much better that one spoiler which had been floating around, never came to fruition. It appears that the whole mess with Horatio being in a plane crash may have just been an exaggeration of the van crash that did occur in the episode. For once, I was glad we didn't get a grand, nail-biting finale.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' says goodbye to Katherine: Watch her best moments
- Amy Sedaris joins Jane Krakowski's FOX comedy pilot 'Dead Boss'
- 'The Flash': 'Arrow' spinoff casts Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- 'Blue Bloods': Killed couple's daughter seeks revenge
- 'Grimm' Season 3: Reggie Lee discusses 'Mommy Dearest' shocker and Wu's first name reveal
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch This Weekend: Dunham Does SNL, True Detective's Case Closed and 8 Premieres
- Pilot News: Dave Annable, Chuck Alum and Enlisted Star Are Among the Latest Castings
- Fox Renews New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Pilot Scoop: One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Returns to The CW in Rob Thomas' iZombie
- HBO Reveals First Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Promo — Watch and Weigh In
- More From TVLine