May 29, 2015
emmy awards 2011
by Catherine Lawson, posted Sep 16th 2011 9:00AM
Come Sunday night the red carpet will be rolled out, champagne corks will be popping and there won't be a dry eye in the Kodak Auditorium as the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards are handed out. All the nominees will gather for the ceremony in the hope that their name will be the one in the winner's envelope, but only a happy few will get to take home a much-coveted trophy.
Have you ever wondered why Hollywood stars are so obsessed with winning awards? And just how does joining that select band known as "Emmy Winners" change your life?
What happens once the applause stops, the festivities are over and the borrowed dresses and jewels are handed back? Find out now, as past Emmy winners Jeremy Piven, Megan Mullaly, Kristin Chenoweth and Jackée Harry talk candidly about how life has changed since they had their moment in the sun.
Watch the hilarious 'Life After Emmy' mockumentary after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Fuller House: Bob Saget Officially Boards Netflix Revival Series
- Aquarius: Is NBC's Charles Manson Drama Groovy or Gruesome?
- Wayward Pines Recap: Invasion of the Body Snatcher
- Heroes Reborn Adds Covert Affairs Alumna in Enigmatic Role
- Shadowhunters Adds Being Human's Jon Cor as Hodge Starkweather
- More From TVLine
- 5 Uncomfortable Duggar Moments From the Family's Life in the Spotlight
- Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair Have an Amazing 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion!
- Bob Saget Is Officially In for Netflix's 'Full House' Reboot!
- 'Big Bang Theory' Sets Up Math & Science Scholarship at UCLA
- 'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison Reacts to Chris & Whitney's Split: It's 'Sad'
- More From ET