April 25, 2015
emmy awards 2011
by Catherine Lawson, posted Sep 16th 2011 9:00AM
Come Sunday night the red carpet will be rolled out, champagne corks will be popping and there won't be a dry eye in the Kodak Auditorium as the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards are handed out. All the nominees will gather for the ceremony in the hope that their name will be the one in the winner's envelope, but only a happy few will get to take home a much-coveted trophy.
Have you ever wondered why Hollywood stars are so obsessed with winning awards? And just how does joining that select band known as "Emmy Winners" change your life?
What happens once the applause stops, the festivities are over and the borrowed dresses and jewels are handed back? Find out now, as past Emmy winners Jeremy Piven, Megan Mullaly, Kristin Chenoweth and Jackée Harry talk candidly about how life has changed since they had their moment in the sun.
Watch the hilarious 'Life After Emmy' mockumentary after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Bruce Jenner's E! Docuseries About Transition Gets Summer Premiere Date
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer, 'I Am a Woman' in 20/20 Interview Special
- Disney Channel's Jessie Spinoff Gets Title, Premise, Cast Additions
- Grey's Anatomy's Latest Death: How Does It Rank Against Other TV Kills?
- Revenge: Will 'Star-Crossed' Emily and Jack End the Series Together?
- More From TVLine