July 2, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 9th 2010 11:00AM
The Emmy nominations will be announced in a month in the early morning hours of July 8. We're sure to see a lot of the usual suspects on the list, but there are many people and shows we as TV fans would love to see nominated, right? Don't we all slap ourselves in the forehead and scream, "Why didn't they nominate _____?!?!?" Only that blank line is filled with a name or a title.
Jane Boursaw talked about John Noble, and now here's my list of nominations I'd like to see. I'm assuming that some of the noms I'd like to see are actually going to happen, such as 'Mad Men' being nominated for Best Drama and '30 Rock' for Best Comedy, so I didn't include noms like that. This list is more about nominations we might not see, the ones that are a little more unpredictable.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sleepy Hollow Wants 'Angelina Jolie' to Play Ichabod's Old Flame Betsy Ross
- Ratings: Extant Returns to Series Lows
- Fall TV: Heroes vs. Big Bang vs. Greys, and Thursday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Wet Hot American Summer: See the Star-Packed (NSFW) Trailer & Poster
- Sesame Street Vet 'Maria' to Exit
- More From TVLine
- 'Graceland' Star Aaron Tveit on Mike's Struggles: His Darkest Days Are Still Ahead
- Amanda Seyfried Really Wants a Child: 'I Keep Feeling Like My Eggs Are Dying Off'
- Michael Fassbender Portrays a Smug Steve Jobs in First Trailer for Highly Anticipated Biopic
- They Don't Age! Bradley Cooper and Co-Stars Have Never Looked Younger in New 'Wet Hot American Summer' Trailer
- Robin Thicke Says He's Embarrassed By Attempts to Get Paula Patton Back
- More From ET