March 8, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 9th 2010 11:00AM
The Emmy nominations will be announced in a month in the early morning hours of July 8. We're sure to see a lot of the usual suspects on the list, but there are many people and shows we as TV fans would love to see nominated, right? Don't we all slap ourselves in the forehead and scream, "Why didn't they nominate _____?!?!?" Only that blank line is filled with a name or a title.
Jane Boursaw talked about John Noble, and now here's my list of nominations I'd like to see. I'm assuming that some of the noms I'd like to see are actually going to happen, such as 'Mad Men' being nominated for Best Drama and '30 Rock' for Best Comedy, so I didn't include noms like that. This list is more about nominations we might not see, the ones that are a little more unpredictable.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce FOX special
- Showtime's 'Gucci: The Director' gives a close-up view of Gucci creative director Frida Giannini's vision and life
- 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Season 6 debuts on Netflix: Did the final season tie up all the loose ends?
- 'The Trip to Bountiful': Blair Underwood is caught between the love of two very different women
- Watch '24: Live Another Day' new promo: There's no going home for Jack Bauer
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- More From TVLine