August 3, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 9th 2010 11:00AM
The Emmy nominations will be announced in a month in the early morning hours of July 8. We're sure to see a lot of the usual suspects on the list, but there are many people and shows we as TV fans would love to see nominated, right? Don't we all slap ourselves in the forehead and scream, "Why didn't they nominate _____?!?!?" Only that blank line is filled with a name or a title.
Jane Boursaw talked about John Noble, and now here's my list of nominations I'd like to see. I'm assuming that some of the noms I'd like to see are actually going to happen, such as 'Mad Men' being nominated for Best Drama and '30 Rock' for Best Comedy, so I didn't include noms like that. This list is more about nominations we might not see, the ones that are a little more unpredictable.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'True Detective' Recap: Everyone's on the Run for Their Lives as a Detective Bites the Dust
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Jared and Jade Become Hot Commodities
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: King James Makes a Big Move
- 'Falling Skies' Interviews: The Finale Is 'Pretty Wild' and 'It's Not an Unhappy Ending'
- [Video] 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Kicks Off with Wedding
- More From BuddyTV
- True Detective Recap: Up in Flames
- Food Network Star Recap: No Country for Bold Ramen
- UnREAL Finale Preview: Rachel's Choice, Quinn's War, Broken-Hearted Jeremy and Season 2 Scenarios
- Stephen Colbert's Late Show Promos Wield Magic, Mitt and a 'Dreamboat'
- The 100 Season 3 Video: Cast Talks Jaha's Revenge, Lexa's Return & More
- More From TVLine
- 'I Am Cait' Gets Emotional and Educational During a Road Trip With Some New Friends
- Cara Delevingne Shows Off Pink Hair at Girlfriend's Concert in Montreal
- Eliza Dushku Got Kicked Out of Hotel Room to Make Way for One Direction
- Jericho the Lion Is Alive Despite Reports
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys a Girls Night Out with Shania Twain: 'Music is Medicine'
- More From ET